Re: [2012-Theories] 2012 Mayan Kindred

  • studio53
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Pakal" <myhowitzero@...>
      To: <2012-Theories@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 1:09 AM
      Subject: [2012-Theories] 2012 Mayan Kindred

      > Here's the final design of the Order of Chilam Balam of Mexico to
      > commemorate the end of the Great Mayan Cycle on 2012. The design was
      > a debate from the members of the Order based on the astronomy of the
      > day. It describes the Year 2012 as the Year of the Mayan Kindred, but
      > the time setting starts on December 20, 2012, one day before the end
      > of the cycle, at exactly 20 hours and 12 minutes. This post will be
      > the only announcement from the Order. Thanks for your support.
      > LINK: http://cafepress.com/pakal
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • studio53
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
        Pakal,

        What final design are you talking about? The only thing I see at the link is
        your "2012" store where you are in the business of capitalizing on the
        Mayans. I wonder how the Order of Chilam Balam of Mexico would feel about
        that.

        Are you channeling the Order of Chilam Balam of Mexico and this is their
        last order coming through you? I'm confused here, as I said, it seems to me
        your link is only here to get me to your store to buy something,

        Jesse

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
          Whether you might think the design is business (the main language of
          the United States), it is your choice, no one is twisting your arm to
          buy the product, and the final design is there to inform about the
          important Mayan year. Some people like to write books or paint themes
          about 2012. The Order of Chilam Balam has chosen to stamp it on a
          piece of clothing, and I don't think the Order will get thousands of
          dollars for it on the Internet, although it doesn't hurt to bring one
          more Mayan kid to be educated in America. Peace and light.
          Pakal

          --- In 2012-Theories@yahoogroups.com, "studio53" <studio53@s...>

        • LeftEyesStar@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
            hey,

            this might sound kinda stupid  but where abouts did the Mayans originate from?

            I know it was something to do with the ice-age (is that right?) and they went to places like Western Europe: places like Stonehenge, Egypt, South America, Japan etc.
            But where they Atlatians??

            I am a little confused!!!

            Blessed Be*

             Shazam xxx