Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Romanek's Mystery Equations/part two

Expand Messages
  • Vincent Bridges
    Part Two For over three years now, since December 2000, Stan Romanek and his family and friends have been living the life of an X-file in the twilight zone. He
    Message 1 of 29 , Jan 21, 2004
    View Source
    • 0 Attachment
      Romanek's Mystery Equations/part two Part Two

      For over three years now, since December 2000, Stan Romanek and his family and friends have been living the life of an X-file in the twilight zone. He has seen and videotaped several UFOs, and had something of a contact experience that left scratches, phosphorescent traces and a burned spot on his lawn. He has been shown bits of esoteric mathematics, diagrams of solar systems and ³folding space,² as well as, most recently, an alignment of Orion with a hyper-cube. Mr. Romanek claims to be as mystified as every one else and stubbornly clings to a certain folksy ignorance while shrewdly promoting his experience.

      The following a simple chronology, put together from Mr. Romanek¹s on words and descriptions, (see http://www.neilslade.com/ufos.html) with a few editorial additions:

      While living in Colorado on December 27, 2000 at about 11:30 AM I drove up to the mountains to video tape the scenery to show my girlfriend. At the time she was living in Nebraska. As I was driving to my destination I noticed the traffic had slowed and everyone was looking off to my left. As I turned my head to see what they were looking at I noticed something hovering above the power lines... I then grabbed my video camera and pulled over as I did it straighten up and accelerated so fast it made a popping noise it stopped at about 1000 feet. I got it on tape. But from that point on my life has been a nightmare.



      Stan Romanek¹s original UFO; still from video © 2000 Stan Romanek

      September 1, 2001 there were a few of us driving back from Pennsylvania where I had business to attend to when my fiancé said she saw something up in the sky. We were dumbfounded to find it was a UFO, a perfect disk we took turns watching it with the binoculars.

      (September 21, 2001) There was a big red sphere pulsating about 500 feet above my work. It slowly floated off to the NE, after it went away I closed up and high tailed it home. That's when I noticed it had returned and seemed to be following me home. When I got home I ran upstairs and got my camera and taped it. A bunch of us were outside watching this thing. The next morning I woke up and found I had gapping wounds in my back, and had the hair and skin rubbed of my wrists. The strange thing was it didn't hurt and healed really fast. I also remembered that I had a bad dream that night.

      On September 22, 2001 I was invited to an astronomy party at a place called Daniel's Park. It was dark and as I was driving up to the park I noticed that the surrounding area was blinking red, I looked to see if I left my blinker on but I did not then I noticed it. It was a lot closer this time. As I got to the top of the hill it turned left and flew right over everyone that was up there for the party, there were a lot of scared people up there after that. What ever this thing was it was pretty bold and didn't seem to care what or who saw it.

      The next time I saw the object it was the big one! On September 30th I had just got off work and was coming home from getting gas for my van. It was in the middle of Lakewood Colorado a suburb of Colorado. I saw a beam of light hit the ground next to my van, and then sweep across the van. I thought it was a police helicopter so I rolled down my window and waved at what ever it was beaming me then I noticed all the traffic had stopped and as I drove through the intersection people were leaning out the windows and were staring at me! There it was again this time I was mad and tried to chased it. As I did it shot off right over a park were a bunch of people were having a party I got out my camera and got some real good shots of it so did the people at the park.

      July 2002 ­ regression and equation from first encounter (12/27/00) hypnotic regression resulted in a page of remembered equations, image #1 at http://www.rense.com/general46/stan1.html, as well as a planetary alignment, image #2, that Mr. Romanek feels is a date. This was subsequently ³fixed² to give image #3, which does in fact give a date of December 12th, 2003. Mr. Romanek now disagrees with this interpretation, insisting that the original is the correct ³date.²

      On August 30, 2002, at about 2:00am in the morning, something woke us up. Even with our eyes closed we could notice the bright lights filling our room and flashing through our eyelids. It seemed to happen once every couple of seconds flash after flash! Š If I would have at least looked down I would have noticed the object spinning on the road in front of our parked van, as it turned out I had to wait to replay the tape before we noticed it. As you watched the camera pan down for a short moment there it is.

      September 3rd, 2002 ­ second set of equations: Upon waking, my wife noticed alarm clock was upside down. Then we both noticed there were pens, pencils and paper in and around are bed. Lying next to me was this equation in my hand writing. I have no idea how I did it in total darkness and asleep...

      One evening on September 7, 2002 my wife decided to go sit on the front step and watch the cats play. I heard her yell to come watch our cat Lacey she was acting very odd. When I got out side we watched in amazement, as the cat seemed to be stalking something that was not there. She was concentrating in the area of where the object had been on the ground in front of the van a few weeks prior.

      On November 18, 2002 at 3:00 in the morning I woke up out side in only my shorts I was kneeling by a tree throwing up. When I tried to get back in to the house the doors were locked I went to the bedroom window and woke up my wife to let me in. when she did she immediately noticed that once again there was opened wounds in my back and that I was also tightly grasping something in my hand! I would later find out that I got a broken rib from this experience! Š When the sun finally came up a big circle was burned in the grass by our garage and within a few weeks the grass was completely deadŠ

      January 5, 2003, correction (?) on bedroom window: It was drawn on the window, again in my handwriting.

      October 10, 2003, third set of drawings, this time of Orion/hypercube alignment: I drew this down after a vivid dream I had in October 10, 2003. No idea what it means. When I did this, I did it freehand and I have no idea how I drew it so straight. I tried to duplicate it again freehand and in no way can I get it this good...Strange.

      November and December 2003 ­ An interpretation of the revised ³star chart² points to December 12, 2003. A minor flap ensues, in which Mr. Romanek denies the date¹s validity and stands behind his original drawing - 12/07/03, see http://www.rense.com/general45/stan.htm

      December 30, 2003 ­ Jeff Rense publishes Mr. Romanek¹s equations and drawings. A lively discussion as to their meaning ensued, which is where the Romanek affair rests at the moment.

      Certainly a fascinating yarn, but is the whole thing a hoax? A real ET encounter? Some imaginative blend of the two, perhaps? A disinformation campaign? Or something even stranger, even more inexplicable?

    • Vincent Bridges
      Part Three Now that we have the data, let¹s apply our theory and its series of variables. A believably designed narrative of the inexplicable, as we noted
      Message 2 of 29 , Jan 21, 2004
      View Source
      • 0 Attachment
        Romanek's mystery/part three Part Three

        Now that we have the data, let¹s apply our theory and its series of variables. A believably designed narrative of the inexplicable, as we noted above, has three main concerns: set, setting and pay off. Observing how each of these is handled allows us to determine the degree of design, or control, that went into crafting the narrative.

        As I noted above in part one, an intentionally designed UFO encounter narrative would pay close attention to certain variables. It would have to fit the times and expectations of those it was meant to convince. And it would have to recapitulate the history of the UFO contact scenario it was meant to validate. These threads we may think of as the interconnected set and setting of the narrative. In a made up story, these threads would intertwine and reinforce each other. In narratives of real events, this is not the case.

        Mr. Romanek¹s experiences of December 2000 through September of 2001 can be considered classic first wave UFO experiences. A strange object doing strange things is spotted in the sky. A photograph, or video in this case, is taken, and the object begins to interact, sometimes violently, with the observer. There are multiple witnesses, videotape, physical evidence and so on. Mr. Romanek has no explanation for his experience, but its basic reality is unshakeable. And it is the very inexplicable reality of that experience that drives Mr. Romanek to seek answers on a deeper level.

        In July of 2002, he went to a hypnotist for a regression. In this regression, he recovered the first set of equations and an ecliptic alignment of planets that he sensed was somehow a date. Note the similarity to proof offered in the Hill case, star charts and vague memories of superior mathematics. The sense of recapitulating the entire history of UFO and contactee-ism is very strong. All too easily, and all too often, inexplicable hardware experiences slide into software encounters with the denizens of dreams, the astral plane and the collective unconscious.

        It is as if the extra-ordinary intrusion of the unexplainable, a common event throughout human history, automatically stimulates a psychic response. Whether it is a shaman, a priest, a medium or a hypnotist, faced with the pressure of this psychic response, we turn to a specialist. The specialist validates our world-view; lets us know that the inexplicable event really has a meaning, a value in our life or in the life of the tribe.

        And that¹s just what the hypnotist did for Mr. Romanek; the regression enhanced his sense of meaning, his involvement with the mystery, and he emerged ready to engage the inexplicable and get a few answers this time.

        A month or so later, the next phase of his experience kicked in, this time not so much hardware, no whizzing and blinking UFOs, but more an encounter with a local ³elemental.² This led to a visit, classic in its folkloric simplicity, to an alternative or fairy realm and his sudden return experience, again quite classical in type. From this, Mr. Romanek¹s experience evolved into more equations, the first in September of 2002, a correction of sorts in January of 2003 and the diagram of Orion and the hyper-cube in October 2003.

        The strange equations, then, can be considered as the pay off, the punch line to the odd yarn that makes its reality unassailable. But before we turn to those equations, a few more points must be made about set and setting.

        Mr. Romanek himself is the key component. He fits the important point of being almost a non-entity or a cipher in personality when the events began. He is important only because he became involved. He stopped, shot videotape, showed it to his friends, and so on. Otherwise, he is just a simple guy, without much education, who just happened to have an inexplicable experience. Yet, as shown by his subsequent reaction to the events, he does fit the ³true believer² profile.

        The experience can be demonstrated as ³real,² with independent witnesses and images on videotape complete with breathless ³Blair Witch Project² narration. Set and setting here are almost perfect, the personality and the experience tuned to all the current impressions while still recapitulating motifs as old as the phenomenon itself. So far, our hypothesized pattern of a designed encounter holds up well. But the deciding factor, the pay off, the punch line, is apparently missing.

        But only apparently, because the experience, real as it seems to be, cannot be allowed to exist in a limbo of inexplicable-ness by those who truly want to believe. Some of those who saw the UFO just filed it away as strange, but not a part of their life. Some of the others became interested, maybe even read a few books on UFOs. But only Stan Romanek plunged in with all his energy. This qualified him as a ³true believer² and led directly to his next level of involvement.

        Had Mr. Romanek allowed his experiences to end in September 2001, we might quite charitably agree on the reality of the event, while withholding judgment on its meaning or inherent value. The lack of an apparent third variable, the pay off, doesn¹t mean that the events were in fact spontaneous intrusions and responses. Something was cruising through Denver in 2000 and 2001, but as with the airship intrusions of a little more than a century earlier, that Something Other was perceived according to our pre-programmed responses. Mr. Romanek, entranced by the mute strangeness of the phenomenon, slapped the Tar Baby of the Weird in hopes of getting a response, a pay off of meaning that would make the inherent inexplicableness of the experience into something of value.

        That Something Other is our ³alien¹ whether it be an actual UFO, government or interplanetary, a visionary experience or just a lost balloon. It doesn¹t matter because our response to it seems to be the same. We embark on a personal quest for the pay off. For some, this is easily achieved by reference to the mass mythologies of their era. Christians see angels, Muslims see Djinn and 20th century folk see flying saucers and Spielburg¹s aliensŠ But for others, just a few perhaps, the response becomes personal and interactive.

        And it is at this point - where designed encounters merge with the natural inclination of the human psyche - that the apparent pay off or the designed meaning can be inserted into the scenario. For the true believer, the personal quest will always result in some kind of answer. Manipulating this answer can be very easy, if the basic assumptions of the quest are kept in mind.

        In Mr. Romanek¹s case, this quest for a sense of meaning and value for his inexplicable experiences resulted in a set of equations, labelled in the article on Jeff Rense¹s website as images #1 through #6. (In this group, images #2 and #3 are the disputed star charts/ecliptic alignment. They serve no purpose, except to show how easy it is to twist the information in the face of an unconscious need for an explanation: Mr. Romanek¹s ³feeling² that his slightly skewed standard version of the ecliptic arrangement of the planets is in fact a date developed after the hypnosis session and was then distorted to produce a ³date.²) And it is to these pieces of the puzzle, Romanek¹s Holy Grail of mystery equations and diagrams, images #1, #4, #5 and #6, to which we now turn our attention.


      • Vincent Bridges
        Part Four Firstly, we must be clear on what we have. Mr. Romanek had a series of encounters with something inexplicable, event X. Searching for an answer to
        Message 3 of 29 , Jan 21, 2004
        View Source
        • 0 Attachment
          Romanek's mystery/part four Part Four

          Firstly, we must be clear on what we have. Mr. Romanek had a series of encounters with something inexplicable, event X. Searching for an answer to the existential questions raised by event X, Mr. Romanek turned to his own unconscious, and the spirit realm, as a source of information. This is the essence of a religious response, not a scientific one. Science, strangely enough, has a way of dealing with much greater ambiguity than religion could ever tolerate.

          The scientific answer of ³inconclusive: need more data² is very unsatisfying to those who are persuaded by spiritual certainties. But in Mr. Romanek¹s case, his spiritual certainties resulted in a hard science pay off. This, in its own way, is a prime example of what you seek, you¹ll surely find. It can also appear suspiciously like a scripted response to the third variable, the perfectly crafted punch line.

          To understand that insight, we must look at the results, the equations and diagrams, as we would look at any other intellectual or literary endeavour, without considering their supposedly miraculous origin. When we do that, a few things jump out at us immediately:

          1)
          There is nothing new or startling here. The information is more in the form of notes a science fiction author might generate to give his yarn a degree of plausibility, especially images #1 and #6.
          2)
          The message is superficial and somewhat transparent. It is easy to read it straight up as: We have a way to create manageable black holes, through some process involving an unknown element, 115, that creates an electro-magnetic field so dense it folds space/time. We are from this star in Orion and we are coming to your planet this way.
          3)
          Once we have deciphered this message, and it takes an intelligent college student roughly one to three hours to solve it via the Internet, we are left wondering why the ³aliens² from Orion didn¹t just say so to begin with. If they were from Orion using this technology, why not print out the first message and pass it out on the street? That would certainly be more convincing than burying it in Stan Romanek¹s unconscious.

          So is it the perfectly crafted pay off, the ultimate punch line to a UFO hoax, conscious or unconscious? Well, maybeŠ

          To see what I mean, we must look a little closer at those equations and diagrams.



          In #1, we see, in the upper left, helium being broken down into hydrogen and used to ³bombard² the unknown element with the atomic number 115. The correct notation for that element is given, with a few minor quirks. This is equated with part of Maxwell¹s field equations. This is equated with a diagram, concentric circles with a right arrow from the center circle¹s edge to the outside, which is in turn equated with a diagram of Orion and our system with ³wormholes² between them. Next, this is again equated to the concentric circle diagram this time with Drake¹s Equation for the chances of life in the universe. Below this is a diagram of folding space/time, going from straight to curved.

          And that¹s the core of the message. It¹s a sort of calling card or Voyager placard of an alien species¹ main achievement and place of residence. Or that¹s what it would be if this story were a science fiction storyŠ Its superficial transparency argues for its being scripted, consciously or unconsciously, as a way to meet the pressure of those inexplicable events. Its components are readily available in the UFO literature, element 115 from Bob Lazar, the Maxwell¹s equations from Tom Bearden, Drake¹s equation from Carl Sagan, and so onŠ

          The choice of Orion, though, is interesting, as we will see later. This suggests that more than just a random close choice was involved. Orion is a clue to a deeper motivation, and an even deeper level of scripting.



          The equations in image #4 are somewhat more problematic. They show some understanding of the material presented, basic computations in quantum mechanics, and some ability to actually do the math, but in the end, there is no conclusion, or even a coherent approach. Some things simply do not fit; Faraday¹s law, prominently displayed in the center of the page, doesn¹t seem to have anything to do with the quantum equations that precede it, for instance. Nor does it seem to fit with the mathematical description of a black hole that comes immediately after it.

          Somehow, we might expect something more, some coherent line of reasoning that connects, for example, the mysterious element 115 and those recurrent quantum mechanical and electromagnetic expressions. But here we have fluff, disguised as something meaningful until we look closely at the content. Then it dissolves like cotton candy in a thunderstorm. At best, it is just more window dressing for that science fiction novelŠ

          The ³equation² in image #5 is even more meaningless. Maybe it is a correction of some kind, or perhaps a statement of general principles. Without definitions for its single letter terms, it is essentially meaningless. Together, #4 and #5 suggests a manufactured or consciously scripted piece of business. They appear to support the original concepts, when in fact they are not even distantly related, or in fact virtually meaningless, as in #5.

           

          Image #6 however is something different. Here we see a hyper-cube, a 4 dimensional solid that is an analogue of the 3D cube, with Orion on one outer face/cell of the hyper-cube and our solar system on the opposite inner face/cell. The symbol developed in image #1 for a ³wormhole² connects a star in Orion¹s belt and the earth. We are even given precise information on which star, and which two planets in that system the ³wormhole² is coming fromŠ Along with it, we have our original concentric circles and arrow, with the symbols for folding space. This image, above all the others, should make the message crystal clear.

          Indeed it does, because when we look for this particular star system, we find something very curious. The large-scale image of Orion points to Mintaka, and the insert image shows a star in the region of Mintaka. Whether it does or doesn¹t ³actually² point to Mintaka as drawn is not relevant, because the basic information on the usual astronomy program suggest that Mintaka was meant. Using any up to date astronomy software, we can identify the star indicated as HIP25905, a magnitude 8 star about 124.5 light years away. This star, a class G5 V, is a close match for our sun, a G2 V class star. Such a star would be roughly half again hotter than our sun, so it would have no close planets. A planet at roughly the distance of Venus would have the surface temperature of Mercury. That suggests that the planets in that system noted in image #6 would be roughly at the distance of Earth and Mars. They might support life, but only just barely on the inner planet.

          We might think of this as an extra touch of plausibility. If this information pointed to somewhere that wasn¹t close to our sun in distance and stellar type, then the whole point of Drake¹s Equation is lost. But a close by world with a similar stellar type and planetary arrangement, all within the bounds of plausibility, makes a very good pay off. We can comfortably believe that the ³aliens² might in fact be from just such a systemŠ (All of the above points, which I took the time to verify for myself, can be found in the comments included with Stan Romanek¹s mystery equations at the URL given above. The speed with which the message was translated, more or less, by this group is actually evidence of its designed transparency.)

          However, one curious point remains. Is that hyper-cube symbolic of the black hole folding space/time process? Or does it somehow connect the idea of Orion with something down here on Earth. And could it provide us with a date, which Mr. Romanek feels is hidden in his information?

          Indeed it could, and the reasons why take us back to Egypt, and forward again to the Stargate Conspiracy. The date, once we focus on the correct context, is there for all to seeŠ


        • Vincent Bridges
          Part Five In the mid 1990s, roughly fifty years after the first wave began, the third wave of UFO interaction began to solidify into the vague parameters of a
          Message 4 of 29 , Jan 21, 2004
          View Source
          • 0 Attachment
            Romanek's mystery/part five and conclusion Part Five

            In the mid 1990s, roughly fifty years after the first wave began, the third wave of UFO interaction began to solidify into the vague parameters of a new paradigm. This new paradigm had a very old source, the gods of ancient Egypt, and a very bizarre cast of characters promoting it. Once again, the power of science fiction was used to crystallize the archetype.

            Picknett and Prince¹s book, the Stargate Conspiracy, details how the interesting idea of ET and the Egyptians gained influence in the intelligence Underground. Their theories are quite plausible, and their facts are accurate for the most part. We may consider this as the intelligence community¹s response to the inexplicable events of the UFO phenomenon. That doesn¹t however mean they were wrongŠ

            In 1994, Robert Bauval and Adrian Gilbert published a mostly non-fiction work entitled The Orion Mystery, which became something of an international bestseller. This book suggests that the three pyramids on Giza are a reflection of the three stars in Orion¹s belt, and proposed that the southern shafts in the Great Pyramid did in fact, in 2405 BCE, point to both Sirius, the blocked Queen¹s shaft, and to Alnitak, one of the Belt Stars of Orion, through the open air shaft in the King¹s Chamber. To most folks, the three stars of Orion are therefore linked directly to the three pyramids on Giza. Even the Egyptologists, the most conservative of scholars, would now agree that some connection, in terms of placement and image, exists between Orion and Giza.

            Robert Bauval had already sketched out the groundwork in a series of articles published in the journal Discussions in Egyptology, speculating that the arrangement of pyramids on the ground were influenced by the Belt Stars of Orion. The most fascinating part of The Orion Mystery, however, grew out of the work done by a German engineer hired to clear out the rubble from the airshafts, and his discovery of a hidden chamber at the end of the shaft in the Queen¹s chamber. This discovery led to a large amount of work, both inside the Great Pyramid, and out on the plateau to the west, which no one seems to want to discuss. Also, accurate surveys of the angles involved demonstrated that all four shafts pointed to stars in the era of 2405 BCE. When these were put together, as in The Orion Mystery, it created a powerful sense of how advanced the Egyptians really were, and gave a considerable degree of credibility to the ³stargate² paradigm.

            On another somewhat parallel track, the Stargate Conspiracy folks were trying to get their ideas into the mass consciousness and were promoting a new science fiction movie, which went into production at almost the same moment Rudolph Gantenbrink made his discoveries. Opening in October of 1994, a few months after The Orion Mystery was published, ³Stargate,² the movie, was a huge success, eventually spinning off a TV show. The stage was set for a new paradigmŠ

            As the ³millennium² approached, all sorts of ideas and concepts were floated either in support of the new paradigm or against it. Plans were made to replace the capstone of the Great Pyramid, which came to nothing. The newagers latched onto the concept, with wild speculation concerning Edgar Cayce¹s ³Hall of Records² under the Sphinx, and of course, all sorts of tunnels. Any solid pieces of evidence that the pyramid complex and the Sphinx might be truly ancient or that the Pyramid texts were describing real stellar events were consigned to the general rubbish heap along with the Cayce-ites.

            It seemed that the Stargate Conspiracy folks had failed to crystallize their new paradigm of  ³alien² contact. The monuments on Giza were locked down with a huge wall, restricting access and any visual observation of the entire site. TV shows focused on the known tunnel, under the second pyramid¹s causeway, and none other than the Director of Egyptian Antiquities on Giza told us that all such speculation was nonsense. By the summer of 2002, the vibe seemed to have died out and faded away. Either the whole thing was just a coincidence - another quirk in the strange history of man¹s imagination - or the cover-up was tightly locked into place.

            At just that point, Stan Romanek met the ³aliens² with their wormhole/stargate to OrionŠ Curiously enough, at just that moment, my small contribution to the mystery was also coming to fruition.

            My fascination with ancient Egypt goes all the way back to childhood. By the time I began to make trips to Egypt in the early 1990s, I was a fairly capable amateur Egyptologist. I was also acquainted with several of the principals in the loosely defined Stargate Conspiracy, Puharich, Hurtak, Graham Hancock, John Anthony West, and so had heard most of the new paradigm as it emerged. By the spring of 1995, after The Orion Mystery and ³Stargate, the Movie,² it was clear something was going on.

            But even I was surprised by what we found that March. The Mena House in Giza was ground zero for an international show-and-tell, at the highest levels, of something just discovered on the plateau behind the second pyramid. In between Prince Charles and Al Gore, who took the tour a few days apart, the place was filled with every major intelligence agency on the planet. In the press coverage, nowhere is it mentioned why all the VIPs were touring an obscure spot on the Giza Plateau (See article at http://www.naqshbandi.net/haqqani/features/HRH%20Prince%20Charles/prince/Prince_visits_Egypt.html for an example of the coverage.), even though that visit caused a local sensation.

            What happened? No one will say officially, even those who might be supposed to know. The whole subject devolved into squabbles over leaks and sources, creating the conspiracy undercurrent of the new paradigm. What is clear from the public record is that the US and Egypt reached an agreement, couched in economic terms, which resulted in a shake-up in the department of antiquities. This resulted in the lid clamping down, and the media circus as diversion. All that we know is that something very strange is happening on the Giza Plateau.

            My more direct involvement began in 1996 when I wrote a brief article called ³Star Birth Bardo in the Heart of Orion.² (See http://www.sangraal.com/bardorion.htm) In that article, I commented that the purpose of the pyramids was perhaps ³to open the magnetic wormhole to the star fields in Orion.² I also commented on the basic point of the alignment:

            A clue to the dynamics of this cosmic crisis can be found in the work of Nick Fiorenza on what he calls the "Erection of the Holy Cross." From our location in space, orbiting the sun, the center of the galaxy lies in the direction of the zodiacal sign Sagittarius. This unmoving axis locates us in space in relation to the center of the galaxy. (Š) As we approach a spring equinox that falls at the beginning of the sign of Aquarius, our two axis, galactic and local, approach a 90 degree angle.

            In 1998, I wrote two other articles, see http://www.sangraal.com/millennium%20workings.htm and http://www.sangraal.com/library/gnomon.htm in which I developed the idea of the Cube of Space, from the Kabbalistic projected Tree of Life, as a real ³New Jerusalem² event in the sky based on the galactic alignment I noted in 1996. In the first article, I speculated that the concept itself, the idea of a ³cube² that created a sort of intergalactic zip code of space/time, was our best evidence of contact at some point with a galactic scale civilization.

            All of these ideas came together when my co-author, Jay Weidner, introduced me to Fulcanelli and we discovered that the western tradition, alchemy itself, also pointed to the same kind of cube of space geometry. In 1999, we published the first edition of A Monument to the End of Time, see http://www.aethyrea.com/aethyrea.com/AMETindex.html, in which we connected the idea of alchemy to the galactic alignment, and ended with another version of the original article, ³Star Birth Bardo.² A new edition came out in 2000, and sold moderately well.

            In that work, we noted that the mid point of the season of the double catastrophe, 1992 ­2012, predicted by Fulcanelli from the Hendaye Cross was September 22/23 2002, the fall equinox. As that date approached, I began to work on the implications. We knew why Fulcanelli had used the markers he did, and the date was correct and matched the basic pattern perfectly, but there seemed to be something more involved.

            So as I chewed on it, I realized that the clue was right in front of us. The link was the pyramids on Giza, as Fulcanelli shows in the first illustration in Le Mystere des cathedrals, his enigmatic masterpiece on alchemy. I published my result, showing how there was in fact cosmo-mythic components going all the way back to the ancient Egyptians. While the alignments of the Cube produced the structure, a key component was played by Orion, which at dawn on the fall equinox was high overhead, very close to its highest point for 26,000 years. This point however was not as significant, to our consideration here, as the fact that I suggested that the solar Cube of Space and the galactic Cube of Space had a hyper-cubic relationship.

            I published the article on my website, see http://vincentbridges.com/RaisingtheDjed.htm, and in less than two weeks had over 250,000 discrete users, 160,000 some odd of which thought it important enough to download the lengthy star charts that backed up my arguments. This connection seems to have had a direct effect on the collective unconscious. Hyper-cubes became cool, and the mystics and channelers began to prattle about hyper-dimensional portals. The Orion connection, however, was for the most part latent, and not explicit in the general assumptions.

            That is, until Stan Romanek published his mystery equationsŠ



            Conclusion

            Are there really aliens from Mintaka coming to visit us in black-hole driven hyper-cubes? No, I tend to doubt itŠ

            Mr. Romanek¹s story conforms almost too well to our pattern of a scripted or designed encounter, even to the timing of the events. The question is not who are the aliens, but who scripted this encounter?

            There are two choices:

            1)
            Mr. Romanek¹s experiences with the inexplicable were just that, and his explorations into hypnosis resulted in a kind of delusion where he unconsciously put together fragments of his reading and Internet research into a believable scenario, a creative act to save his sanity, in fact. This, with the exception of the original inexplicable event, covers the points of his story the best.

            2)
            Mr. Romanek¹s experiences, including his initial contact with a ³UFO,² were in fact designed to spread the thinly disguised science fiction story put together from easily available components and ideas. We might suppose some kind of mind-control, but if we do, the question is why? Why would anyone go to this much trouble to promote such an obviously and transparently fabricated story? What could be the point?

            Ultimately, I think we can consider 1) above the most likely. Which leaves us back with the Tar Baby of Strangeness: I¹m a sceptic until you show me the ³alien,² then once I¹ve slapped the mystery, seen the varmint, I¹m hooked, and so become a believer if I am not very careful.

            To see strange objects and visions in the sky may, after all, be a purely religious experience. It certainly was for Stan RomanekŠ




















            Part Five

            In the mid 1990s, roughly fifty years after the first wave began, the third wave of UFO interaction began to solidify into the vague parameters of a new paradigm. This new paradigm had a very old source, the gods of ancient Egypt, and a very bizarre cast of characters promoting it. Once again, the power of science fiction was used to crystallize the archetype.

            Picknett and Prince¹s book, the Stargate Conspiracy, details how the interesting idea of ET and the Egyptians gained influence in the intelligence Underground. Their theories are quite plausible, and their facts are accurate for the most part. We may consider this as the intelligence community¹s response to the inexplicable events of the UFO phenomenon. That doesn¹t however mean they were wrongŠ

            In 1994, Robert Bauval and Adrian Gilbert published a mostly non-fiction work entitled The Orion Mystery, which became something of an international bestseller. This book suggests that the three pyramids on Giza are a reflection of the three stars in Orion¹s belt, and proposed that the southern shafts in the Great Pyramid did in fact, in 2405 BCE, point to both Sirius, the blocked Queen¹s shaft, and to Alnitak, one of the Belt Stars of Orion, through the open air shaft in the King¹s Chamber. To most folks, the three stars of Orion are therefore linked directly to the three pyramids on Giza. Even the Egyptologists, the most conservative of scholars, would now agree that some connection, in terms of placement and image, exists between Orion and Giza.

            Robert Bauval had already sketched out the groundwork in a series of articles published in the journal Discussions in Egyptology, speculating that the arrangement of pyramids on the ground were influenced by the Belt Stars of Orion. The most fascinating part of The Orion Mystery, however, grew out of the work done by a German engineer hired to clear out the rubble from the airshafts, and his discovery of a hidden chamber at the end of the shaft in the Queen¹s chamber. This discovery led to a large amount of work, both inside the Great Pyramid, and out on the plateau to the west, which no one seems to want to discuss. Also, accurate surveys of the angles involved demonstrated that all four shafts pointed to stars in the era of 2405 BCE. When these were put together, as in The Orion Mystery, it created a powerful sense of how advanced the Egyptians really were, and gave a considerable degree of credibility to the ³stargate² paradigm.

            On another somewhat parallel track, the Stargate Conspiracy folks were trying to get their ideas into the mass consciousness and were promoting a new science fiction movie, which went into production at almost the same moment Rudolph Gantenbrink made his discoveries. Opening in October of 1994, a few months after The Orion Mystery was published, ³Stargate,² the movie, was a huge success, eventually spinning off a TV show. The stage was set for a new paradigmŠ

            As the ³millennium² approached, all sorts of ideas and concepts were floated either in support of the new paradigm or against it. Plans were made to replace the capstone of the Great Pyramid, which came to nothing. The newagers latched onto the concept, with wild speculation concerning Edgar Cayce¹s ³Hall of Records² under the Sphinx, and of course, all sorts of tunnels. Any solid pieces of evidence that the pyramid complex and the Sphinx might be truly ancient or that the Pyramid texts were describing real stellar events were consigned to the general rubbish heap along with the Cayce-ites.

            It seemed that the Stargate Conspiracy folks had failed to crystallize their new paradigm of  ³alien² contact. The monuments on Giza were locked down with a huge wall, restricting access and any visual observation of the entire site. TV shows focused on the known tunnel, under the second pyramid¹s causeway, and none other than the Director of Egyptian Antiquities on Giza told us that all such speculation was nonsense. By the summer of 2002, the vibe seemed to have died out and faded away. Either the whole thing was just a coincidence - another quirk in the strange history of man¹s imagination - or the cover-up was tightly locked into place.

            At just that point, Stan Romanek met the ³aliens² with their wormhole/stargate to OrionŠ Curiously enough, at just that moment, my small contribution to the mystery was also coming to fruition.

            My fascination with ancient Egypt goes all the way back to childhood. By the time I began to make trips to Egypt in the early 1990s, I was a fairly capable amateur Egyptologist. I was also acquainted with several of the principals in the loosely defined Stargate Conspiracy, Puharich, Hurtak, Graham Hancock, John Anthony West, and so had heard most of the new paradigm as it emerged. By the spring of 1995, after The Orion Mystery and ³Stargate, the Movie,² it was clear something was going on.

            But even I was surprised by what we found that March. The Mena House in Giza was ground zero for an international show-and-tell, at the highest levels, of something just discovered on the plateau behind the second pyramid. In between Prince Charles and Al Gore, who took the tour a few days apart, the place was filled with every major intelligence agency on the planet. In the press coverage, nowhere is it mentioned why all the VIPs were touring an obscure spot on the Giza Plateau (See article at http://www.naqshbandi.net/haqqani/features/HRH%20Prince%20Charles/prince/Prince_visits_Egypt.html for an example of the coverage.), even though that visit caused a local sensation.

            What happened? No one will say officially, even those who might be supposed to know. The whole subject devolved into squabbles over leaks and sources, creating the conspiracy undercurrent of the new paradigm. What is clear from the public record is that the US and Egypt reached an agreement, couched in economic terms, which resulted in a shake-up in the department of antiquities. This resulted in the lid clamping down, and the media circus as diversion. All that we know is that something very strange is happening on the Giza Plateau.

            My more direct involvement began in 1996 when I wrote a brief article called ³Star Birth Bardo in the Heart of Orion.² (See http://www.sangraal.com/bardorion.htm) In that article, I commented that the purpose of the pyramids was perhaps ³to open the magnetic wormhole to the star fields in Orion.² I also commented on the basic point of the alignment:

            A clue to the dynamics of this cosmic crisis can be found in the work of Nick Fiorenza on what he calls the "Erection of the Holy Cross." From our location in space, orbiting the sun, the center of the galaxy lies in the direction of the zodiacal sign Sagittarius. This unmoving axis locates us in space in relation to the center of the galaxy. (Š) As we approach a spring equinox that falls at the beginning of the sign of Aquarius, our two axis, galactic and local, approach a 90 degree angle.

            In 1998, I wrote two other articles, see http://www.sangraal.com/millennium%20workings.htm and http://www.sangraal.com/library/gnomon.htm in which I developed the idea of the Cube of Space, from the Kabbalistic projected Tree of Life, as a real ³New Jerusalem² event in the sky based on the galactic alignment I noted in 1996. In the first article, I speculated that the concept itself, the idea of a ³cube² that created a sort of intergalactic zip code of space/time, was our best evidence of contact at some point with a galactic scale civilization.

            All of these ideas came together when my co-author, Jay Weidner, introduced me to Fulcanelli and we discovered that the western tradition, alchemy itself, also pointed to the same kind of cube of space geometry. In 1999, we published the first edition of A Monument to the End of Time, see http://www.aethyrea.com/aethyrea.com/AMETindex.html, in which we connected the idea of alchemy to the galactic alignment, and ended with another version of the original article, ³Star Birth Bardo.² A new edition came out in 2000, and sold moderately well.

            In that work, we noted that the mid point of the season of the double catastrophe, 1992 ­2012, predicted by Fulcanelli from the Hendaye Cross was September 22/23 2002, the fall equinox. As that date approached, I began to work on the implications. We knew why Fulcanelli had used the markers he did, and the date was correct and matched the basic pattern perfectly, but there seemed to be something more involved.

            So as I chewed on it, I realized that the clue was right in front of us. The link was the pyramids on Giza, as Fulcanelli shows in the first illustration in Le Mystere des cathedrals, his enigmatic masterpiece on alchemy. I published my result, showing how there was in fact cosmo-mythic components going all the way back to the ancient Egyptians. While the alignments of the Cube produced the structure, a key component was played by Orion, which at dawn on the fall equinox was high overhead, very close to its highest point for 26,000 years. This point however was not as significant, to our consideration here, as the fact that I suggested that the solar Cube of Space and the galactic Cube of Space had a hyper-cubic relationship.

            I published the article on my website, see http://vincentbridges.com/RaisingtheDjed.htm, and in less than two weeks had over 250,000 discrete users, 160,000 some odd of which thought it important enough to download the lengthy star charts that backed up my arguments. This connection seems to have had a direct effect on the collective unconscious. Hyper-cubes became cool, and the mystics and channelers began to prattle about hyper-dimensional portals. The Orion connection, however, was for the most part latent, and not explicit in the general assumptions.

            That is, until Stan Romanek published his mystery equationsŠ



            Conclusion

            Are there really aliens from Mintaka coming to visit us in black-hole driven hyper-cubes? No, I tend to doubt itŠ

            Mr. Romanek¹s story conforms almost too well to our pattern of a scripted or designed encounter, even to the timing of the events. The question is not who are the aliens, but who scripted this encounter?

            There are two choices:

            1)
            Mr. Romanek¹s experiences with the inexplicable were just that, and his explorations into hypnosis resulted in a kind of delusion where he unconsciously put together fragments of his reading and Internet research into a believable scenario, a creative act to save his sanity, in fact. This, with the exception of the original inexplicable event, covers the points of his story the best.

            2)
            Mr. Romanek¹s experiences, including his initial contact with a ³UFO,² were in fact designed to spread the thinly disguised science fiction story put together from easily available components and ideas. We might suppose some kind of mind-control, but if we do, the question is why? Why would anyone go to this much trouble to promote such an obviously and transparently fabricated story? What could be the point?

            Ultimately, I think we can consider 1) above the most likely. Which leaves us back with the Tar Baby of Strangeness: I¹m a sceptic until you show me the ³alien,² then once I¹ve slapped the mystery, seen the varmint, I¹m hooked, and so become a believer if I am not very careful.

            To see strange objects and visions in the sky may, after all, be a purely religious experience. It certainly was for Stan RomanekŠ

          • David Richards
            ... I must report that I am now receiving personal e-mail screeds from this Ghanesh person. I have written him back and requested that he stop spamming me
            Message 5 of 29 , Jan 21, 2004
            View Source
            • 0 Attachment
              On 21 Jan 2004, at 6:19 AM, Vincent Bridges wrote:

              > on 1/21/04 12:23 AM, Ghanesh Panambur at ghp@... wrote:
              >
              >> Dear Gordon,
              >> Sanskrit is the considered as the mother of all languages on earth.
              >> This
              >> language is Mystic by it
              >> self. everything is Divine there. India Sanskrit is in use by very
              >> few, who,
              >> alone enjoy the honey
              >> of it.
              >> Am sure mayan would have used sanskrit, mainly by Mayan temple
              >> priests and
              >> highly knowledgable
              >> people. Also do u know the big Pyramid of Giza too has Bhagavad geetha
              >> Inscribed on its walls.
              >> Am sure the time wave and space interaction will also be hidden in
              >> the sacred
              >> text of sanskrit..
              >>
              >> I wished that the new world after 2012 nourish the sanskrit language..
              >>
              >
              > Ghanesh,
              >
              > The Mayan language, and it is still spoken in places, is in no way
              > related
              > to Sanskrit. There is no direct connection between India and the Maya.
              > This
              > is just a 19th century difussionist argument. Native people are too
              > dumb to
              > produce a high culture, so it must have come from somewhere else.
              > Sorry,
              > this argument doesn't hold water. See the works of Auguste Plongenon,
              > who
              > thought the Maya were renegade Egyptians...
              >
              > Also, I can assure you, as one who has scrambled through the entire
              > Great
              > Pyramid, that the Gita is not inscribed on any wall. There are no
              > carvings
              > or writing of any kind in any of the pyramids on Giza.

              > I sincerely wish that, if there is a new world after 2012, it contains
              > an
              > element of education. Perhaps the apocalypse, the unveiling of the
              > divine,
              > will come when we all let go of our prejudices and special pleading
              > and just
              > look at the facts as they exist.

              I must report that I am now receiving personal e-mail screeds from this
              "Ghanesh" person. I have written him back and requested that he stop
              spamming me with his religious exaltations of Sanskrit and early Indian
              culture.

              Proselytizer's in general are not interested in reason, fact, history,
              or scholarship. I sense his point of view is completely determined by
              his religious faith.

              _Archonos
            • David Richards
              ... I have no idea how to communicate with you. Let s start with something simple: what is the Sanskrit word for computer ? _Archonos
              Message 6 of 29 , Jan 21, 2004
              View Source
              • 0 Attachment
                On 21 Jan 2004, at 12:30 AM, Ghanesh Panambur wrote:

                >
                > LISP : there is a divine language called isit? :) :) Thats a new news
                > to me....
                >

                I have no idea how to communicate with you. Let's start with something
                simple: what is the Sanskrit word for 'computer'?

                _Archonos
              • Gordon
                You mean that he is Hinduism s answer to Debra? ... From: David Richards Proselytizer s in general are not interested in reason, fact, history, or scholarship.
                Message 7 of 29 , Jan 21, 2004
                View Source
                • 0 Attachment
                  You mean that he is Hinduism's answer to Debra?
                  :-)
                   
                  ----- Original Message -----

                  Proselytizer's in general are not interested in reason, fact, history,
                  or scholarship.  I sense his point of view is completely determined by 
                  his religious faith.

                • Gordon
                  Romanek s Mystery Equations/part twoHi Vincent Can you recommend a good Website that covers basic hypercube theory as applied to possible space travel. Gordon
                  Message 8 of 29 , Jan 21, 2004
                  View Source
                  • 0 Attachment
                    Romanek's Mystery Equations/part two
                    Hi Vincent
                     
                    Can you recommend a good Website that covers basic hypercube theory as applied to possible space travel.
                     
                    Gordon
                     
                     
                    ----- Original Message -----
                    Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 11:32 AM
                    Subject: [2012-Theories] Romanek's Mystery Equations/part two

                  • Debra Holliday
                    Archonos, You wrote: Proselytizer s in general are not interested in reason, fact, history, or scholarship. I sense his point of view is completely
                    Message 9 of 29 , Jan 21, 2004
                    View Source
                    • 0 Attachment
                      Archonos,
                       
                      You wrote:  ""Proselytizer's in general are not interested in reason, fact, history, or scholarship.  I sense his point of view is completely determined by his religious faith."
                      I think you are wrong--I think he is excited about his cultural beliefs and how they connect with others.  I think you are the one trying to stir up trouble by being the one that is not open minded; for if you shut out every idea, suggestion, or discussion that has the word faith, religion, or God in it you will shut out 95% of the world's population!
                       
                      If you don't want personal e-mails from him, ask him not to send them.  But I would also ask him if he is open to continue discussing the connections of language and people's.  He truly wants to work out the discrepancies of the dating system of two civilizations.
                       
                      Just my humble opinion.
                       
                      Peace,
                       
                      Debra

                      ----- Original Message -----
                      Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 9:11 AM
                      Subject: Re: [2012-Theories] Website to Learn Sanskrit


                      On 21 Jan 2004, at 6:19 AM, Vincent Bridges wrote:

                      > on 1/21/04 12:23 AM, Ghanesh Panambur at ghp@... wrote:
                      >
                      >> Dear Gordon,
                      >> Sanskrit is the considered as the mother of all languages on earth.
                      >> This
                      >> language is Mystic by it
                      >> self. everything is Divine there. India Sanskrit is in use by very
                      >> few, who,
                      >> alone enjoy the honey
                      >> of it.
                      >> Am sure mayan would have used sanskrit, mainly by Mayan temple
                      >> priests and
                      >> highly knowledgable
                      >> people. Also do u know the big Pyramid of Giza too has Bhagavad geetha
                      >> Inscribed on its walls.
                      >> Am sure the time wave and space interaction will also be hidden in
                      >> the sacred
                      >> text of sanskrit..
                      >>
                      >> I wished that the new world after 2012 nourish the sanskrit language..
                      >>
                      >
                      > Ghanesh,
                      >
                      > The Mayan language, and it is still spoken in places, is in no way
                      > related
                      > to Sanskrit. There is no direct connection between India and the Maya.
                      > This
                      > is just a 19th century difussionist argument. Native people are too
                      > dumb to
                      > produce a high culture, so it must have come from somewhere else.
                      > Sorry,
                      > this argument doesn't hold water. See the works of Auguste Plongenon,
                      > who
                      > thought the Maya were renegade Egyptians...
                      >
                      > Also, I can assure you, as one who has scrambled through the entire
                      > Great
                      > Pyramid, that the Gita is not inscribed on any wall. There are no
                      > carvings
                      > or writing of any kind in any of the pyramids on Giza.

                      > I sincerely wish that, if there is a new world after 2012, it contains
                      > an
                      > element of education. Perhaps the apocalypse, the unveiling of the
                      > divine,
                      > will come when we all let go of our prejudices and special pleading
                      > and just
                      > look at the facts as they exist.

                      I must report that I am now receiving personal e-mail screeds from this
                      "Ghanesh" person.  I have written him back and requested that he stop
                      spamming me with his religious exaltations of Sanskrit and early Indian
                      culture.

                      Proselytizer's in general are not interested in reason, fact, history,
                      or scholarship.  I sense his point of view is completely determined by 
                      his religious faith.

                      _Archonos



                      Yahoo! Groups Links

                    • Debra Holliday
                      Romanek s Mystery Equations/part twomkaku.org -- although I doubt they would like your narrow view of things -- Peace, Debra ... From: Gordon To:
                      Message 10 of 29 , Jan 21, 2004
                      View Source
                      • 0 Attachment
                        Romanek's Mystery Equations/part two
                        mkaku.org -- although I doubt they would like your narrow view of things -- 
                         
                        Peace,
                         
                        Debra
                        ----- Original Message -----
                        From: Gordon
                        Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 9:37 AM
                        Subject: Re: [2012-Theories] Romanek's Mystery Equations/part two

                        Hi Vincent
                         
                        Can you recommend a good Website that covers basic hypercube theory as applied to possible space travel.
                         
                        Gordon
                         
                         
                        ----- Original Message -----
                        Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 11:32 AM
                        Subject: [2012-Theories] Romanek's Mystery Equations/part two




                        Yahoo! Groups Links

                      • Gordon
                        Romanek s Mystery Equations/part twoDebra Thank you for the link to a most interesting site. Please don t take my refusal to accept your dogma as a sign of
                        Message 11 of 29 , Jan 21, 2004
                        View Source
                        • 0 Attachment
                          Romanek's Mystery Equations/part two
                          Debra
                           
                          Thank you for the link to a most interesting site. Please don't take my refusal to accept your dogma as a sign of narrow-mindedness - precisely the opposite - my vision is not clouded by the mythological mists in which you seem to spend most of your waking moments.
                           
                          Gordon
                           
                          ----- Original Message -----
                          Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 1:48 PM
                          Subject: Re: [2012-Theories] Romanek's Mystery Equations/part two

                          mkaku.org -- although I doubt they would like your narrow view of things -- 
                           
                          Peace,
                           
                          Debra
                        • Pakal
                          Thanks, Vincent, for your report. When I looked at the Romanek s equations, his starting point seemed so week when he drew his chemical and mathematical
                          Message 12 of 29 , Jan 21, 2004
                          View Source
                          • 0 Attachment
                            Thanks, Vincent, for your report. When I looked at the Romanek's equations, his starting point seemed so week when he drew his
                            chemical and mathematical symbols. In fact, I even confused in his weak writing the number 115 with 119, but obviously the mass
                            balance on the left side of his equations were incorrect. Then, forcing into an unstable electromagnetic state of electrons without
                            considering that any atomic or nuclear excitation must return to a steady state. Obviously, he picked up from there and there to
                            elaborate an amusing script.
                            Speaking of scripts, I found it fascinating the trivia around Stargate. Years later after the Stargate movie was released, I discovered a
                            very dear friend of mine had been the graphic designer of the movie. We met for dinner one evening and I asked him about the
                            symbols of the portal. He answered that Carolco, the production company and his executive producer, an Egyptian-born person
                            named Kassar, wanted to display a portal with symbols that looked like a real representation of Egyptian symbols. The search was to
                            find true symbols, but unfortunately he ended with his imagination in the graphic representation and Kassar's approval. The movie was
                            successful from a a creative point of view.
                            Then, last year I found a copy of a Canadian movie, The Cube, that I was recommended for his mathematical treatment of prime
                            numbers. The movie is based on the fact that a huge cube is constructed with thousands of rooms that rotate in space and people are
                            placed in the rooms to find the exit, in this case, the portal to freedom that aligns after a certain amount of time with another
                            hypercube. I think there is a sequel of the Cube, in fact called the HyperCube. The amusing part is deciphering the
                            absolute and relative coordinates of each room with respect to a point of origin since each room is given an inscribed code, similar to
                            a Mayan calendar, of four numerical sections. Needless to say, if you like to calculate big numbers and find the prime numbers
                            divisible in each room you'll find the movie entertaining. Otherwise, it will be the most boring thing you've ever watched. However, the
                            value of the movie is interesting from a mathematical point of view because it really shows a true numerical method.
                            A similar thing is discussed in the Cube movie respect to Mayan calendar inscriptions, it's the fact that they're inside a space and
                            they don't have an idea of the shape of the space, except for the code clues. Same thing for Mayan inscriptions. I've seen wheel and
                            spherical representations of Mayan calendars aligning in space, when in fact, they represented spatial cubes with coordinates in their
                            annotated calendar.
                            Pakal
                            mexicanhorse.tripod.com
                          • Debra Holliday
                            Romanek s Mystery Equations/part twoHow do you know what I spend my waking moments thinking? Actually I spend it mostly on research on CELSS and Sustainable
                            Message 13 of 29 , Jan 21, 2004
                            View Source
                            • 0 Attachment
                              Romanek's Mystery Equations/part two
                              How do you know what I spend my waking moments thinking?  Actually I spend it mostly on research on CELSS and Sustainable Community work.  This is just an interesting (hopefully) intellectual sideline --
                               
                              Peace,
                               
                              Debra

                              Debra
                               
                              Thank you for the link to a most interesting site. Please don't take my refusal to accept your dogma as a sign of narrow-mindedness - precisely the opposite - my vision is not clouded by the mythological mists in which you seem to spend most of your waking moments.
                               
                              Gordon
                               

                              mkaku.org -- although I doubt they would like your narrow view of things -- 
                               
                              Peace,
                               
                              Debra



                              Yahoo! Groups Links

                            • Vincent Bridges
                              ... V: Indeed, excellent science fiction... There are so many oddities and flat out holes that it was difficult to be charitable. One would think that advanced
                              Message 14 of 29 , Jan 21, 2004
                              View Source
                              • 0 Attachment
                                on 1/21/04 2:14 PM, Pakal at myhowitzero@... wrote:

                                > Thanks, Vincent, for your report. When I looked at the Romanek's equations,
                                > his starting point seemed so week when he drew his
                                > chemical and mathematical symbols. In fact, I even confused in his weak
                                > writing the number 115 with 119, but obviously the mass
                                > balance on the left side of his equations were incorrect. Then, forcing into
                                > an unstable electromagnetic state of electrons without
                                > considering that any atomic or nuclear excitation must return to a steady
                                > state. Obviously, he picked up from there and there to
                                > elaborate an amusing script.

                                V: Indeed, excellent science fiction... There are so many oddities and flat
                                out holes that it was difficult to be charitable. One would think that
                                advanced beings from elsewhere, unless they really were just tourists, might
                                know a little more than that... Or perhaps more accurately, they know more
                                but certainly wouldn't use odd half expressions that don't make sense to
                                convey that knowledge.


                                > Speaking of scripts, I found it fascinating the trivia around Stargate. Years
                                > later after the Stargate movie was released, I discovered a
                                > very dear friend of mine had been the graphic designer of the movie. We met
                                > for dinner one evening and I asked him about the
                                > symbols of the portal. He answered that Carolco, the production company and
                                > his executive producer, an Egyptian-born person
                                > named Kassar, wanted to display a portal with symbols that looked like a real
                                > representation of Egyptian symbols. The search was to
                                > find true symbols, but unfortunately he ended with his imagination in the
                                > graphic representation and Kassar's approval. The movie was
                                > successful from a a creative point of view.

                                V: A friend of mine, John West, was the historical advisor on the film. He
                                was asked to provide the hieroglyphs for various stars, but someone decided
                                that they looked too obscure, not symbolic enough... I thought the ones they
                                used were quite interesting, and made good sense visually...



                                > Then, last year I found a copy of a Canadian movie, The Cube, that I was
                                > recommended for his mathematical treatment of prime
                                > numbers. The movie is based on the fact that a huge cube is constructed with
                                > thousands of rooms that rotate in space and people are
                                > placed in the rooms to find the exit, in this case, the portal to freedom that
                                > aligns after a certain amount of time with another
                                > hypercube. I think there is a sequel of the Cube, in fact called the
                                > HyperCube. The amusing part is deciphering the
                                > absolute and relative coordinates of each room with respect to a point of
                                > origin since each room is given an inscribed code, similar to
                                > a Mayan calendar, of four numerical sections. Needless to say, if you like to
                                > calculate big numbers and find the prime numbers
                                > divisible in each room you'll find the movie entertaining. Otherwise, it will
                                > be the most boring thing you've ever watched. However, the
                                > value of the movie is interesting from a mathematical point of view because it
                                > really shows a true numerical method.

                                V: Sounds fascinating... I'll have to ask around and see if anyone's seen
                                it...


                                > A similar thing is discussed in the Cube movie respect to Mayan calendar
                                > inscriptions, it's the fact that they're inside a space and
                                > they don't have an idea of the shape of the space, except for the code clues.
                                > Same thing for Mayan inscriptions. I've seen wheel and
                                > spherical representations of Mayan calendars aligning in space, when in fact,
                                > they represented spatial cubes with coordinates in their
                                > annotated calendar.
                                > Pakal
                                > mexicanhorse.tripod.com

                                V: Yep, good analogy, except it is even stranger than that... If you read
                                JMJ's appendix to the Tzolkin closely, you note that it's actually five
                                cubes stacked as dodecahedrons that organize the longer view of Mayan
                                space/time. Each "may" is five calendar rounds, and four such "may" form the
                                basis of the 5000+ year long count. The thirteen faces of the dodeca, 12
                                outside and the center or inside, times the 20 "maya" rounds produces the
                                magick number of 260, the days in the Tzolkin, and a factor (100 times 260)
                                of the larger 26,000 year precessional cycle. In this way of looking at it
                                500 calendar rounds, 100 "maya," would be 365,000 Tzolkin and 26,000 Haab
                                years, where the entire sequence restarts... If we think of it as the tilt
                                angles and packing order of the 4D solid, the pentatope which has five cells
                                or faces, in 3D, then we have the concept of linear time - the sequence only
                                exist from our peer-spective - as produced by larger dimensional effects, as
                                an acausal illusion in other words...

                                Smart dudes, those Maya. Even if they didn't speak Sanskrit...

                                Vincent
                              • gypsylittledove@aol.com
                                I saw both Cube movies and have Hypercube 2 in my DVD library and I loved BOTH movies. They were NOT boring to say the least and I am not no mathmatical
                                Message 15 of 29 , Jan 21, 2004
                                View Source
                                • 0 Attachment
                                    I saw both Cube movies and have Hypercube 2 in my DVD library and I loved BOTH movies.  They were NOT boring to say the least and I am not no mathmatical genius.  We were on the edge of our seats.........so to speak--but then I love sci-fi stuff...........just MHO.  Cheers.  ~Gypsy


                                  In a message dated 1/21/2004 3:20:37 PM Pacific Standard Time, myhowitzero@... writes:

                                  placed in the rooms to find the exit, in this case, the portal to freedom that aligns after a certain amount of time with another
                                  hypercube. I think there is a sequel of the Cube, in fact called the HyperCube. The amusing part is deciphering the
                                  absolute and relative coordinates of each room with respect to a point of origin since each room is given an inscribed code, similar to
                                  a Mayan calendar, of four numerical sections. Needless to say, if you like to calculate big numbers and find the prime numbers
                                  divisible in each room you'll find the movie entertaining. Otherwise, it will be the most boring thing you've ever watched. However, the
                                  value of the movie is interesting from a mathematical point of view because it really shows a true numerical method.
                                  A similar thing is discussed in the Cube movie respect to Mayan calendar inscriptions, it's the fact that they're inside a space and
                                  they don't have an idea of the shape of the space, except for the code clues. Same thing for Mayan inscriptions. I've seen wheel and


                                • Ghanesh Panambur
                                  Oh Debra :) Well Am happy that you have understood my mindset in CONNECTING The DOTS :) If in 2012 a global event to reshape human thinking is going to, It
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Jan 21, 2004
                                  View Source
                                  • 0 Attachment
                                    Oh Debra :)
                                    Well Am happy that you have understood my mindset in CONNECTING The DOTS :)
                                    If in 2012 a global event to reshape human thinking is going to, It will by nature's enormous
                                    furious power showoff to the little minds of human.
                                    To those nature's children she will show the way to be safe during her showoff.
                                    She will tell her plans in bits and peices to many human minds. so that they are united and enjoying
                                    bliss always.

                                    We the Natures children has to connect those DOTS to know the plan.
                                    The Dots are precious Gems lying in different places, different cultures, different languages, We
                                    need to Thread to make the Necklace, and Admire the beauty of necklace on her

                                    Already many indian cities like Dwaraka, Pompuhar(Cape of India) got submerged into sea exaclty 3102
                                    BC(5125 yrs ago, It was just a day after Sri Krishna left earth. The whole Kingdom of dwaraka was
                                    swalloed by waters. what does this mean? Mahabharatha depicts how our land was lost to ocean waves.

                                    Their where many people who escaped this raise in sea level. We call them Aryans, Some beleive they
                                    are Atlantisians.

                                    Now Indian Kaliyuga in current 5104 yr and Mayan 5115 yr coincide the 1872000 days cycle.
                                    Am not breaking my head to find the 11 yrs gap and missing link :)


                                    :-)
                                    with Love, and Ananadha

                                    RadheKrishna!!





                                    "Debra Holliday"
                                    <dlholl@cableroc To: <2012-Theories@yahoogroups.com>
                                    ket.com> cc:
                                    Subject: Re: [2012-Theories] Website to Learn Sanskrit
                                    01/21/04 11:27
                                    PM
                                    Please respond
                                    to 2012-Theories






                                    Archonos,

                                    You wrote: ""Proselytizer's in general are not interested in reason, fact, history, or scholarship.
                                    I sense his point of view is completely determined by his religious faith."
                                    I think you are wrong--I think he is excited about his cultural beliefs and how they connect with
                                    others. I think you are the one trying to stir up trouble by being the one that is not open minded;
                                    for if you shut out every idea, suggestion, or discussion that has the word faith, religion, or God
                                    in it you will shut out 95% of the world's population!

                                    If you don't want personal e-mails from him, ask him not to send them. But I would also ask him if
                                    he is open to continue discussing the connections of language and people's. He truly wants to work
                                    out the discrepancies of the dating system of two civilizations.

                                    Just my humble opinion.

                                    Peace,

                                    Debra

                                    ----- Original Message -----
                                    From: David Richards
                                    To: 2012-Theories@yahoogroups.com
                                    Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 9:11 AM
                                    Subject: Re: [2012-Theories] Website to Learn Sanskrit


                                    On 21 Jan 2004, at 6:19 AM, Vincent Bridges wrote:

                                    > on 1/21/04 12:23 AM, Ghanesh Panambur at ghp@... wrote:
                                    >
                                    >> Dear Gordon,
                                    >> Sanskrit is the considered as the mother of all languages on earth.
                                    >> This
                                    >> language is Mystic by it
                                    >> self. everything is Divine there. India Sanskrit is in use by very
                                    >> few, who,
                                    >> alone enjoy the honey
                                    >> of it.
                                    >> Am sure mayan would have used sanskrit, mainly by Mayan temple
                                    >> priests and
                                    >> highly knowledgable
                                    >> people. Also do u know the big Pyramid of Giza too has Bhagavad geetha
                                    >> Inscribed on its walls.
                                    >> Am sure the time wave and space interaction will also be hidden in
                                    >> the sacred
                                    >> text of sanskrit..
                                    >>
                                    >> I wished that the new world after 2012 nourish the sanskrit language..
                                    >>
                                    >
                                    > Ghanesh,
                                    >
                                    > The Mayan language, and it is still spoken in places, is in no way
                                    > related
                                    > to Sanskrit. There is no direct connection between India and the Maya.
                                    > This
                                    > is just a 19th century difussionist argument. Native people are too
                                    > dumb to
                                    > produce a high culture, so it must have come from somewhere else.
                                    > Sorry,
                                    > this argument doesn't hold water. See the works of Auguste Plongenon,
                                    > who
                                    > thought the Maya were renegade Egyptians...
                                    >
                                    > Also, I can assure you, as one who has scrambled through the entire
                                    > Great
                                    > Pyramid, that the Gita is not inscribed on any wall. There are no
                                    > carvings
                                    > or writing of any kind in any of the pyramids on Giza.

                                    > I sincerely wish that, if there is a new world after 2012, it contains
                                    > an
                                    > element of education. Perhaps the apocalypse, the unveiling of the
                                    > divine,
                                    > will come when we all let go of our prejudices and special pleading
                                    > and just
                                    > look at the facts as they exist.

                                    I must report that I am now receiving personal e-mail screeds from this
                                    "Ghanesh" person. I have written him back and requested that he stop
                                    spamming me with his religious exaltations of Sanskrit and early Indian
                                    culture.

                                    Proselytizer's in general are not interested in reason, fact, history,
                                    or scholarship. I sense his point of view is completely determined by
                                    his religious faith.

                                    _Archonos


                                    Yahoo! Groups Links
                                    To visit your group on the web, go to:
                                    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/2012-Theories/

                                    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                                    2012-Theories-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

                                    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.


                                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor



                                    ADVERTISEMENT








                                    Yahoo! Groups Links
                                    To visit your group on the web, go to:
                                    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/2012-Theories/

                                    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                                    2012-Theories-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

                                    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                                  • Ghanesh Panambur
                                    Hi David, The word for Computer is SangaNakam :-) Maya word K ultanlini refers to the divine power and has obvious similarities to the Sanskrit word Kundalini
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Jan 22, 2004
                                    View Source
                                    • 0 Attachment
                                      Hi David,
                                      The word for Computer is SangaNakam :-)



                                      Maya word K'ultanlini refers to the divine power and has obvious similarities to the Sanskrit word
                                      Kundalini


                                      The Sanskrit term yoga can be found again in the Maya word Yok'hah, which means at the top of truth.






                                      David Richards
                                      <drichards@prexa To: 2012-Theories@yahoogroups.com
                                      r.com> cc:
                                      Subject: Re: [2012-Theories] Website to Learn Sanskrit
                                      01/21/04 10:46
                                      PM
                                      Please respond
                                      to 2012-Theories







                                      On 21 Jan 2004, at 12:30 AM, Ghanesh Panambur wrote:

                                      >
                                      > LISP : there is a divine language called isit? :) :) Thats a new news
                                      > to me....
                                      >

                                      I have no idea how to communicate with you. Let's start with something
                                      simple: what is the Sanskrit word for 'computer'?

                                      _Archonos


                                      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor



                                      ADVERTISEMENT








                                      Yahoo! Groups Links
                                      To visit your group on the web, go to:
                                      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/2012-Theories/

                                      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                                      2012-Theories-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

                                      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                                    • Gordon
                                      Ghanesh An 11 year gap is not a coincidence - it is an 11 year gap! If there really was such a strong link between the two cultures, and also in view of the
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Jan 22, 2004
                                      View Source
                                      • 0 Attachment
                                        Ghanesh
                                         
                                        An 11 year gap is not a coincidence - it is an 11 year gap! If there really was such a strong link between the two cultures, and also in view of the precision that both the Hindus and the Mayans had in their calculations, don't you think that the two should coincide exactly. You have only succeeded in disproving your own hypothesis.
                                         
                                        You seem to have the same problem as the Christians. They put their bets on 2000, and now that has proven to be a bum steer they are trying to regroup and go for 2012.
                                         
                                        Intriguing is the 11/12 year gap between each projected date for the end of the world as we know it.
                                         
                                        Gordon
                                         
                                        ----- Original Message -----
                                         
                                        Now Indian Kaliyuga in current 5104 yr and Mayan 5115 yr coincide the 1872000 days cycle.
                                        Am not breaking my head to find the 11 yrs gap and missing link :)
                                      • Ghanesh Panambur
                                        Yes Gordon, They should coincide with either 21 Dec 2012 or 4 June 2024 , but iam analysing in my own way with open mind. Its really a great play with God.
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Jan 22, 2004
                                        View Source
                                        • 0 Attachment
                                          Yes Gordon, They should coincide with either 21 Dec 2012 or 4 June 2024 , but iam analysing in my
                                          own way with open mind. Its really a great play with God. He plays with us through his Yoga maya
                                          (nature). We have to be very carefull sometimes he would change both dates to someother date.
                                          Hey the universe is much bigger than what we think, Dates are what we decide, based on past Data of
                                          Observation.
                                          Always we need to be alert.

                                          I feel that it will not be end of world, but end of chaos and iron age.





                                          "Gordon"
                                          <gordon@yogatech To: <2012-Theories@yahoogroups.com>
                                          .com> cc:
                                          Subject: Re: [2012-Theories] Website to Learn Sanskrit
                                          01/22/04 07:31
                                          PM
                                          Please respond
                                          to 2012-Theories






                                          Ghanesh

                                          An 11 year gap is not a coincidence - it is an 11 year gap! If there really was such a strong link
                                          between the two cultures, and also in view of the precision that both the Hindus and the Mayans had
                                          in their calculations, don't you think that the two should coincide exactly. You have only succeeded
                                          in disproving your own hypothesis.

                                          You seem to have the same problem as the Christians. They put their bets on 2000, and now that has
                                          proven to be a bum steer they are trying to regroup and go for 2012.

                                          Intriguing is the 11/12 year gap between each projected date for the end of the world as we know it.

                                          Gordon

                                          ----- Original Message -----
                                          From: Ghanesh Panambur

                                          Now Indian Kaliyuga in current 5104 yr and Mayan 5115 yr coincide the 1872000 days cycle.
                                          Am not breaking my head to find the 11 yrs gap and missing link :)

                                          Yahoo! Groups Links
                                          To visit your group on the web, go to:
                                          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/2012-Theories/

                                          To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                                          2012-Theories-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

                                          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                                        Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.