HARMONIC CONCORDANCE

  • tgr_crane
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2003
      NOVEMBER 8th 2003 -- HARMONIC CONCORDANCE
      (good idea to read this one to the end)

      On August 28, 1998, John Mirehiel (pronounced Ma-RAY-he-el),
      astrologer,
      first identified a still-to-come moment of great astrological
      potential.
      While he was surfing the future, using a sophisticated software
      program that
      displayed planetary positions around a horoscope wheel, his attention
      was
      drawn to the patterns forming in early November of 2003.

      As he watched the shifting planets, they began to align themselves in
      planetary pattern known to astrologers as The
      Grand Sextile, (star tetrahedron ) thought to be highly beneficial
      when it
      appears in the chart of an individual . In this instance, however,
      the
      horoscope Mirehiel was seeing was not one for an individual, but
      rather it
      was a global one, for Mother Earth herself. It was a unique
      astrological
      chart, representing a moment in time during which we can change the
      world we
      see, and ourselves, if we so choose. It has been called the Harmonic
      Concordance of 2003.

      The context in which the Harmonic Concordance information is
      presented
      happens to arrive in the language of western, geocentric, tropical
      astrology. The chart for that moment is rife with astrological
      details
      encoded in this specific date. The metaphors to which those details
      refer
      describe a moment in which a great shift in conscious awareness may
      well
      take place. It is very interesting to note, however, that this year
      (2003)
      and this day (November 8th or 9th depending on where you are located
      in
      relation to the International Date Line), if not this exact clock
      moment,
      have clearly been anticipated within the framework of other
      traditions as
      well.

      The Shifting World of 2003
      In the years since the Harmonic Convergence of 1987, José Argüelles
      and his
      wife, Lloydine, have been campaigning for a calendar reform that
      would place
      us on a Thirteen-Moon Calendar, to complete the necessary realignment
      of
      humanity to the cycles naturally experienced by the Earth. They
      believe that
      this is necessary if we are to avoid crashing into "the wall" of the
      2012
      necrosphere. Interestingly, they tell me that on November 8, 2003, we
      will
      have exactly one galactic spin cycle left (as reckoned in the Mayan
      Calendar) to complete the realignment of humanity to the cycles
      naturally
      experienced by Mother Earth. But noted Psychic Silvia Browne has
      said the
      2012 date itself is erroneous; that confusion arising over western
      calendar
      systems has led to our belief that 2012 represents the last noted
      year of
      the Mayan Great Calendar when, according to her guides, 2003 is the
      correct
      corresponding Gregorian year.

      Yet another commentator, posting on the "Troubled Times" website,
      says that
      the "significant event" calendar date line, supposedly encoded into
      the
      architecture of the Great Pyramid, terminates abruptly at the end of
      the
      year 2003. Even some Christian ministers claim that the prophecies of
      Daniel
      predict that the "End Times" will arrive in 2003.

      Peruvian shamans of the Q'ero line (a lineage shared by both the Inca
      and
      the Apaches), descendants of those who fled into the high Andes to
      escape
      the Spanish conquistadors, have told shaman-psychologist Dr. Alberto
      Villoldo about the occurrence of an important event in the late fall
      of
      2003. At that time, which they say will mark the end of the current,
      and
      final, "Pachakuti" (a period of cleansing, when everything is turned
      upside
      down), it is said that a tear, or hole in the fabric of time will
      appear,
      and that those who have prepared for it will be able to walk through
      it and
      into their luminous bodies.

      Another author, "time researcher" Preston Nichols, who has studied
      time and
      consciousness as they are shaped by frequencies and magnetic fields,
      has
      pinpointed 2003 as the significant year at the other end of the "time
      wormhole" that was first opened by the Philadelphia Experiment in
      1943.

      And Starr Fuentes, master healer and teacher in the "curandera"
      tradition,
      who works with similar metaphors of frequencies as the causal factors
      behind
      physical manifestation, says that she was alerted to the importance
      of
      November 8, 2003, by her own teacher in 1964.

      The affirmations and confirmations of the importance of this time by
      these
      and other well-known seers, mystics, psychics, and researchers, as
      well as
      those of many private individuals, clearly indicate the power of the
      Harmonic Concordance Moment to stand at the hub of a wide variety of
      converging timelines.

      Some Astrological Factors
      In linear time, the Harmonic Concordance Moment of November 8-9,
      2003,is
      presently a future astronomical event that will occur at the precise
      moment
      when a Total Lunar Eclipse completes an astrologically beneficial
      configuration known as the Grand Sextile. Like other previously
      announced,
      spiritually significant times (most notably the Harmonic Convergence
      mentioned above), the Harmonic Concordance of 2003 will pull a great
      many
      people into a prayerful alignment, at one moment, with a focused
      intent of a
      higher spiritual purpose. In this case, the larger purpose is the
      Ascension
      of Mother Earth and her awakened inhabitants.
      I have been a practicing astrologer and spiritual seeker for more
      than 30
      years. As the discoverer of the chart, I have identified many
      individual
      astrological details that are in play at the moment of the
      Concordance
      Eclipse. My experience tells me that those factors, when taken all
      together,
      confirm a promise of hope, joy, unity, and transformation.
      Nor am I alone in this astrological assessment of the Harmonic
      Concordance
      chart. Astrologers of all rank, from the world famous to novice, have
      seen,
      been inspired by, written of, and spoken about its enormous
      potential. The
      spiritually inclined, in particular, are invariably impressed by the
      power
      and purpose expressed in the chart.

      The Spiritual Meaning
      Although this astrological chart is set for our future, the ultimate
      perfection of that ascended world exists right now. Many metaphysical
      and
      spiritual traditions have long told us that Time is the great
      illusion;
      that, in fact, all time "happens" in the simultaneous NOW. If that is
      so,
      then this "future" moment of ultimate balance, power, and peace is
      available
      to us in the present. As such, it behooves us to claim that moment
      now. If
      we can accept the idea that that perfect world is co-existent with
      the
      somewhat different exterior "reality" that most of us see, then we
      must also
      accept the possibility that we can change that exterior projection.
      acknowledge that we are the ones responsible for the appearance of
      that
      projection means that we must begin to understand what immense and
      limitless
      creative beings we are. Unfortunately, we often have trouble
      accepting that
      thought, even though the avatars and exemplars throughout the ages
      have told
      us this is so.

      One major block to this realization lies in our persistent belief in
      solid
      space and linear time. However, if you can conceive of how it might
      feel to
      live as an Ascended Master in an Ascended World, you can step through
      a hole
      in time, anytime, and bring that existence back into your daily
      experience,
      right then and there, here and now.

      The Harmonic Concordance chart portrays a multi-dimensional mandala
      in
      sacred geometry, offering a variety of these reminders through
      symbols that
      are significant in many different belief systems. It contains, for
      example,
      a two-dimensional representation of the 8-pointed star that is called
      the
      Merkaba, the symbol that represents the Light Body form as seen by
      those who
      can perceive on this level. Practitioners of the Merkaba meditation
      essentially visualize rolling their light bodies through time, from
      one
      present moment into the next. This exercise allows them to stay in an
      eternally perfect present, while learning how to work with new
      energetic
      concepts of time.

      Conscious Intent and Change
      In The Seth Material, Seth, speaking through the late Jane Roberts,
      proposes
      that what he calls "temporal consciousness," or time, is essentially
      dimension of action. This certainly seems to have been demonstrated
      by
      recent mass consciousness experiments on Art Bell's "Coast to Coast"
      radio
      show. The background to these experiments was research conducted by
      the
      Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research Institute, which has placed
      thirty-two data-recording instruments around the world to pick up
      changes in
      the Earth's field. On 9/11, a couple of hours before the first plane
      struck
      the World Trade Center, the Princeton group reported, there was a
      significant perturbation, or change, in this field.

      Inspired by this indication that a field of mass consciousness exists
      which
      carries some sentience about the outcome of human events, Bell and
      his guest
      host, George Noory, issued specific requests to their vast numbers of
      radio
      listeners challenging them to act collectively in order to
      deliberately
      influence that field of consciousness to achieve a positive outcome.

      At the time of this writing, the last such challenge issued was for
      the
      audience to visualize a resolution to the Washington "Sniper Crisis,"
      such
      that the situation would be resolved quickly and no one else would be
      hurt.
      The two suspects who are now in custody were arrested in the early
      morning
      hours immediately following this show. No one was injured in the
      capture.

      This event is only the last in a long line of "coincidences" of many
      types
      that show us that the Concordance message is indeed an open
      invitation to
      play in the field of temporal dimension. Why not do so in the most
      inspired
      possible manner?

      Which is precisely the point. The great promise of this Harmonic
      Concordance
      Moment is that its potential may be assessed at any moment.

      Quantum physicists speak of "nonlocal" reality as comprising the
      basic
      structural "field" that supports and sustains all life. In this
      reality,
      time and space do not exist. This is the place from which we are able
      to see
      the Universal Perfection in All That Is; and it is from this vantage
      point
      that we can step through the Concordance paradox and into a divine
      state of
      existence, right now.
      Spirit will respond to any individual up-reach, at any time. This is
      the
      symbolism inherent in the interlocking triangles of the Star of David
      pattern. It is therefore the great paradox of the Concordance Moment
      that if
      you wait until November 8, 2003, to experience it, you might well
      miss it
      completely!

      John Mirehiel
    • Teo
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4 10:32 AM
        Been hanging onto this and re-read it.

        Well, the eighth is almost upon us.

        Anyone have other input, suggestions or theories...

        and `what do we do with this foreward looking knowledge?'

        Teo

        Please respond this week, or are we to late, and is there something

        I have already missed.

        Hello tgr_crane

        Regards
      • Gordon
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4 10:44 AM
          For more information about the Harmonic Concordance, check out the New Millennium Being newsletter. The relevant issue is available by autoresponder. Send a blank email to nmb75@...

          Gordon

          On 02-Oct-03, you wrote:

> [...]
          > basic
          > structural "field" that supports and sustains all life. In this
          > reality,
          > time and space do not exist. This is the place from which we are able
          > to see
          > the Universal Perfection in All That Is; and it is from this vantage
          > point
          > that we can step through the Concordance paradox and into a divine
          > state of
          > existence, right now.
          > Spirit will respond to any individual up-reach, at any time. This is
          > the
          > symbolism inherent in the interlocking triangles of the Star of David
          > pattern. It is therefore the great paradox of the Concordance Moment
          > that if
          > you wait until November 8, 2003, to experience it, you might well

          Regards

        • Damian
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 5 6:05 AM
            Teo,
            I am going to do ceremony on the 8th, with my intent
            being to heal the Earth. There are things going on all
            over the world. Here is the website:
            http://astrosite.com/

            http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree