Re: Planet X

  • andromeda9mm
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 7, 2001
      Hey Don,

      Just looking over you're post and I agree with you... let me know if
      I'm getting this correct... You basically feel that if any of this
      happens the survivors would just be your average people... Right?

      Now, here are my problems. If there was a serious earthly
      catastrophy I swear the only people who'd survive (after the initial
      destruction) would be native peoples or "primitive" people. Let me
      explain why.

      I couldn't farm to save my life. Sure, if you gave me seeds, etc.
      BUt I would have no clue how to live with out technology. If we
      suddenly didn't have electricity or gasoline, I don't know what I'd
      do? You have people who have food storage and seem to be 'prepared',
      but where does that get them? Great, so they can survive for 90
      days. Big deal, and then what?

      Native people (like those in lesser developed countries usually) know
      how to farm, dig wells, etc. They literally live off the land.

      I live in Utah, and people take food storage very seriously... but
      think for a second... we have very harsh winters here, as other
      places do. What would I do with out heat? A fire place?
      It obviously wasn't a big deal for the pioneers, but I'm not a
      pioneer. I rely on technology so much.

      I believe the human spirit is stong, but I'm afraid I'm not.

      Meredith

      This is why I'll probably move to a tropical location like Puerto
      Rico, or the US Virgin islands or Western Samoa. I'd probably do
      better in a warmer climate. : )

    • nibirutablet
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 14, 2003
        The following is from Robert Sepehr of www.planetxvideo.com:

        As promised, new data viewed for the first time publically, streamed
        for free, exclusively at:

        http://www.planetxvideo.com/waitingfortheapocalypse.htm

        "Waiting for the Apocalypse" features prominent scientists Jay Tate
        of the Spaceguard centre in Wales, Astronomer Sir Martin Rees of
        Cambridge University, Andy Lloyd of the Dark Star Theory, and a rare
        interview with Dr. John Murray of the Department of Earth Sciences at
        the Open University. John Murray wrote a controversial paper in 1999
        regarding the potential existence of a sub brown dwarf orbiting the
        Sun based upon his analysis of long-period comet data. His work,
        along with that of Dr. Matese and Whitmire in the States, has helped
        to propel the case for a massive Planet X forward.

        This is the first part of three major updates by Robert Sepehr. You
        can join the official Planet X Newsletter here (if you have not yet
        done so):
        http://www.planetxvideo.com/newsletter.htm