Re: [2012-Theories] Digest Number 516

  • Tigercrane
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2001
      check out the disclosure project: military,
      intelligence, government, corporate and scientific
      witnesses came forward at the National Press Club in
      Washington, DC to establish the reality of UFOs or
      extraterrestrial vehicles, extraterrestrial life
      forms, and resulting advanced energy and propulsion
      technologies. There is a two hour video of witnesses
      coming forward.

      http://www.disclosureproject.org/npcwebcast.htm

      >>I do believe it is highly possible that Goverment
      coverup of life
      beyond
      earth exists. I have no proof of how many actually
      know for sure, but I
      do
      believe in extra terrestrial life. I do not even know
      where to begin on
      that
      subject. But it is close to my attraction interest to
      2012 prophecies.

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
    • brian paddock
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2001
        Thanks for the link. I was already aware of the Disclosure Project, but
        thank you very much anyway. As I said, I do not know where to begin on thje
        subject. I have been reading books on the subject since I was a child,
        because my father had the books. I need to explain myself a bit more. I am
        convined of ET, but a small core of spooks who know whats up cannot be
        described as a goverment cover-up. If Congress knew in entirety, and witheld
        the info, then it would bea real cover up.