SYN-CHRON

  • Peter James Froude
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 1:55 AM
      Hi All,

      Coincidences happen all of the time, and certain special ones are known as synchronicities. These particular events defy any rational explanation - and the scientific rationalists really hate them. This is because Jungian Synchronicity, completely destroys their dialectical materialism, as it casts doubts on their idea of an ordered reality.

                                                           **************************************

      TWO LAURAS: a birthday balloon was recently released by Laura Buxton of Staffordshire England, and was found 140 miles away by a girl called Laura Buxton. Both Lauras were 10 years old, had fair hair, a black Labrador, and a pet rabbit.

      LIGHTNING KILLS THREE HUSBANDS: a Bulgarian woman Martha Matika's husband was killed by lightning. She got married again, to a younger man called Charles Martaux. He too, was struck by lighting and died. Poor Martha became so depressed, that she had to see a psychiatrist. He successfully cured her of depression, and they then fell in love. After they married, the unlucky doctor went outside during a thunderstorm....and he was killed by lightning.

      DEATHS AT CROSSING: Christina Veroni, aged 19 was killed by a train at a crossing. Four years later her father Vittorio was killed at the same crossing - by the same train, driven by the same driver.

      TITANIC: in 1898 an author called Morgan Robertson, wrote a futuristic novel called Futility. It was about a giant ship, the largest in the world, and unsinkable. It collided with an iceberg in the North Atlantic, and sunk. Robertson's ship was called the Titan. Fourteen years later in 1912, the Titanic did exactly the same thing, making this one of the world's best cases of synchronicity.

      THE STAR AND THE BOOK: Anthony Hopkins, spent a wasted day in London, searching for a book that he badly wanted. It was called The Girl From Petrovka by George Feifer. Going home on the train, he found a book on an empty seat - and it was the very book that he was searching for. Later, while working on the film version, Hopkins met the author. He discovered that the book that was found on the train belonged to Feifer, and it had been stolen two years before.

      THE NAZI CONNECTION: Unity Mitford was a infamous British Nazi. She was attracted to fascism from an early age, and moved to Germany to be close to her friend Adolph Hitler. Just after the outbreak of the war, she killed herself while in a fit of despair. Unity Mitford, was conceived in a town called Swastika in Ontario.

      COMET: the Schumaker-Levy Comet arrived in 1994. Three fragments crashed into Jupiter, making a spectacular display. The first fragment struck 25 years to the day, after the launch of the first Moon Landing Mission. The second fragment hit on July 21 - 25 years to the minute, after the actual Apollo 11 Moon landing. The third fragment hit 25 years, after the Apollo astronauts had successfully lifted of from the lunar surface.

      EATING THE CABIN BOY: in 1837, Edgar Allan Poe wrote a novel called The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket. In it, the narrator tells of how three hungry sailors, killed and ate the cabin boy, after being shipwrecked. He was a lad named Richard Parker, and 40 years later, it happened in real life. Captain Dudley of the sailing ship Mignonette, was tried and convicted of Murder. The Mignonette had sunk at sea, and he and his three companions had drifted in an open boat for 16 days. To survive, they ate the ship's cabin boy, who was called Richard Parker.

      BRACELET: Barbara Hutton of Berkshire in England, accidentally flushed her antique bracelet down the lavatory. Months later she was in a jewellers, when a man brought in a bracelet to be valued. It was Barbara's - and he found it while workers in the sewer.

      BRIDGE OF DEATH: in February 1957, Richard Bensinger aged 90, was killed while walking in the middle of the road. This happened, while walking across the Big Lagoon Bridge in Eureka California. Two years later, his son was killed on the same bridge, when a timber truck overturned on him. Six years after that, David his 14 year old great-grandson, was tragically killed by a car - on the same Big Lagoon Bridge.

      SHAVING BRUSH: During World War 1, an American soldier was on board a troopship, when it was torpedoed of the coast of France. He survived, but lost all of his possessions. After the war, he was walking by the shore near Brooklyn, when he found an US army issue shaving brush washed up on the shore. It still had the owner's army number on it - and it was his own.

      SHIP'S SURVIVORS: on December 5 1699, a ship sank of the Welsh coast. One passenger survived the disaster, and his name was Hugh Williams. On December 5 another ship sank of the coast of Wales with 60 passengers on board. The only survivor was called Hugh Williams. On December 5 1860, another ship sank of the Welsh coast. Most of the passengers and crew drowned, but there was one survivor  - and he was called Hugh Williams.

      SUDDEN DEATH: Businessman Danie de Toit made a speech to an audience in South Africa. He warned them all, that death could strike at any time. At the end of his speech, he put a peppermint in his mouth, attempting to swallow - and then choked to death on it.

      THE JIGSAW: In January last year Stuart Spencer completed a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle, which was a present from his daughter. It showed, a picture of a paddle steamer, on the Norfolk Broads in England. When he finished it, he recognised a figure in a wheelchair on the boat's stern. It was his late wife Anne, who died in 1997. The German made jigsaw, had been made from a photograph, and the both of them had made several trips together on the steamer.

      TAXI: Neville Ebin aged 17, died when he was knocked of his moped by a taxi in Hamilton Bermuda in 1974. A year later, his bother Erskine, was riding the same repaired moped along the same street. He too was knocked down, and killed by the very same taxi, with the same driver - and carrying the same passenger.

      STAR CAR: James Dean died in 1955, when his Porsche Spyder ran of the road. The car was taken to a garage, where it fell on a mechanic breaking his leg. The engine and drive shaft, were sold to two doctors. One was killed in his car, and the other was badly injured. When the car's shell was put on display, the showroom burned down. It was exhibited again, but James Dean's Porsche fell of its stand, and crushed a spectator.

      CROSSWORD: There was a crossword, in the London Daily Telegraph shortly before D Day. On May 3 - 23 - and June 2, the crossword solutions were Utah, Omaha, Neptune and Overlord. Samuel Dawe the compiler, had unwittingly supplied some top secret information, and he was interrogated. Overlord - name of the D day operation. Neptune - name of naval operation. Utah and Omaha - American beaches. Mulberry - floating harbors.

      BLACK ABDUCTOR: IN 1970,There was a novel written called Black Abductor - and it was about the kidnapping of an heiress called Patricia. It bore an uncanny similarity to the kidnapping of Patty Hearst by the Symbionese Liberation Army two years later. The FBI, were keen to interview the author, as they suspected rush to be involved.

                                                           ***************************************

      The problem that we have here, is why do these synchronicities and serial clusterings happen?  I believe that by finding the reason why events like this occur, the secrets of the universe, including time and space will be revealed.

      Yours in Light & Truth  Peter (Froude)

      Bournemouth  England

    • steve_prellwitz@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 5:59 AM
        Peter wrote:
        > Coincidences happen all of the time, and certain special ones are
        known as synchronicities. These particular events defy any rational
        explanation - and the scientific rationalists really hate them. This
        is because Jungian Synchronicity, completely destroys their
        dialectical materialism, as it casts doubts on their idea of an
        ordered reality.

        Yes peter, synchronicities are the main force which defines my life
        and purpose. It is literally the Voice of God or Holy Spirit (not
        that I am endorsing a Christian world-view, the image simply fits). A
        good example is how you posted your asteroid extinction post
        yesterday. I had just posted my two messges about that evry subject
        at my own group, and directly after doing so I came here and
        discovered your post on the same subject. So I forwarded the messages
        here. Is some one trying to tell us something?

        > The problem that we have here, is why do these synchronicities and
        serial clusterings happen? I believe that by finding the reason why
        events like this occur, the secrets of the universe, including time
        and space will be revealed.

        I have researched the phenomenon fully for over a deacde now and have
        come to three conclsuions about synchronicity:

        1) it is a force equal to causality and therefore casts a defintie
        doubt on our notion of linear time

        2) It hints that we are lviing in a virtual reality simulation where
        the world we experience is really a complex message being decoded by
        our senses

        3) If one could undersdtand the messages to the point of being able
        to control the synchronicity flow, manipulation of reality itself
        would be the result.