  • scitti@spectrumcontrols.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2001
      From: Tyostal <scots_wiccanowner@...>
      Date: Thu May 3, 2001 7:23 pm
      Subject: FWD: Yahoo boo hoo

      Got this in my mailbox today:

      Today I was contacted by a long time member of one of my lists. He had
      been kicked off and wanted to know why. So did I but I won't hold my
      breath waiting for yahoo to answer. My other half on that list tells
      me
      its happening on one of her other lists too, members being unsubbed
      and
      not by the moderator / owner.

      I have to assume this is part of yahoos current boo hoos. So if you
      find yourself suddenly kicked of a list with no apparent reason,
      check..... I am not currently having a clean out on any of my lists.

      Is this just me or did this actually happen two years ago as well?

      Anyone heard anything (or had anything similar happen???)

      Moderators beware!

      =====
      http://www.trevowen.com/
      *~*~*
      "It is much more secure to be feared than to be loved."
      -Niccolo Machiavelli
      "The unexamined life is not worth living."
      -Socrates
      *~*~*

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/