YAHOO AND E GROUPS

  • peterfroude
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2001
      Hi Everybody,

      Yahoo has now taken over the old international E Groups - but they still exist in national areas. We have now set up a group, that covers all aspects of the UFO activity in Britain. It is wide ranging and includes aliens, the secret government, and crop circles.

      This is because every year at harvest time we see always them - but there has still been no real evidence of any UFO creation. The mystery, of crop circles and aliens still continues.

      So any member of this list can still contact the  UK E Groups.

      Now it is www.egroups .co .uk - and the list that you want is UFO-REALITY.

      All the best

      Peter (Froude)