46032012 In Trutina - New Release

  • pakalahau
    Feb 12, 2010
      This new release featured film speaks for itself about the 2012 Final Maya Prophecy in the life of our Lord Pakal Ahau and our New Mesoamerican Mythology.
      So to speak it is the continuation of the previous video 'Bubbles of Love', the spiritual wedding of Lord Pakal with the Virgin of Guadalupe of Tonantzin, performed in Los Angeles in 2005. Why? Because according to Lord Pakal Ahau it was necessary to bring the perfect union of the Sacred Feminine with his Holy Body at the end of the Maya calendar of 13 baktuns. More details and link to the video at:
      http://pakalahau.wordpress.com/2010/02/12/2012-in-trutina-video-new-release/

      Pakalian Group of Mexico