42204Sculptor Wanted - Scenic Miniature Bases

  • peacemakersca
    Jul 17, 2014

      Hello everyone,

      My name's Tom Mason and I've been a member here since 2003 (maybe even 2002). It's was a great resource for learning in my early days and I always enjoyed seeing what everyone was working on. Never thought I'd the chance to post a job though. Here it goes.

      We're looking for a sculptor who can create great scenic miniature bases for use with our figures. The bases will be at least 2+3/4" in diameter and most likely be cast in resin. The bases will feature various types of damaged terrain.

      If you're interested please feel free to contact me: mercsculptor (at) gmail.com

      Send samples of your work and rates. I'm also happy to answer any questions you may have about the project.

      Thanks,

      Tom Mason

      Miniatures Director

      MegaCon Games