42190Re: Lets get some pictures submitted.

  • pabloescobear
    May 9 5:02 PM
      We just posted an update to our sculpting progress on our blog.  It is for a miniature game, Frozen Rampage, that we have been working on for a while now.  The prototypes have been completed, but now we are working on the production versions of the miniatures.

      They are a mix of fantasy/hockey, so hopefully you can appreciate them for the fantasy aspect. Maybe it will help to give even more people inspiration since it shows how far you can progress as a sculptor after only a year of practice.  Looking at the two, they really are night and day.

      Our website can be found here: Rusty Nickel Miniatures

      Have fun sculpting this weekend!

      Aaron
      Rusty Nickel Miniatures
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic