42186Hello all!

  • Barry Hornberger
    Apr 2, 2014
      Hello all, I have recently discovered that I've had sculpting talent for quite some time and didnt realize it. So far I have only really worked with several types of polymer clays, I am still perfecting my techniques with the polymers but would like to explore other materials as well. A friend of mine recommended this group as a great resource and suggested I join it.

      If anyone has any tips on what materials to try out next it would be greatly appreciated, I haven't sculpted as small as most minis yet but would like to give it a try.

      Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic