42179Copyright Infringement Question

  • mrshortcutz
    Feb 27, 2014

      I have just completed sculpting a Jedi Knight and R2-D2 miniature for a client of mine.  My client wanted to know if he could show them off on forums and alike to showcase my sculpting services but he wasn't sure if that would get me into trouble with the likes of Disney for infringement.  As the Jedi could be labeled as a "cloaked man with a baton" I don't think that he will cause an issue but the R2-D2 is fairly unmistakable.

      Should I tell my client not to say I sculpted it?

      I was interested to hear what your thoughts would be are on the matter...