Re: Completed VIP #2 entry

  • mredlon2001@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 1:37 PM
      > like the face a great deal. However, I think the eyes are a trifle
      too far
      > apart and the mouth is just a tiny bit too large. The hair, on the
      other
      > hand, is just great. I'd love to know how you did that. The folds
      of the
      > dress, especially in the back, are also very nice. Her breasts
      look, um,
      > "unconstrained." I'm not sure that's an historically accurate look
      > (grin). I'm looking forward to getting this as part of the set too.
      >
      > Jason Moses

      Hi, thanks Jason

      You are right about the eyes and mouth, the whole face could have used
      more work but at the time I was just happy to get something that
      looked vaguely female.
      The hair was done by rolling out the putty in long strips and applying
      them to the head to do one section of hair at a time.
      Your right about the breasts as well, they do like a little "free" and
      they would fit into the "Big Boobs" thread that was going on a little
      while ago. In my defense the only female mini I had on hand to judge
      scale by was a foundry free giveway "dominatrix" and she compares well
      with that....

      Matt Redlon