Re: Just in the Knick of Time (VIP #2 Completed!)

  • rob_jedi@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2001
      > I am so excited to see all of the latest entries. I can really see
      > the improvement in all of our work since the last VIP. The female
      > vampire, flying Sherlock Holmes and Rob's Ned Kelly really look
      good.
      > Drew's camel rider, Bob's female adventurer and Ming's mecanical
      > kangeroo are increadible pieces of art! I can't wait to get this
      set!

      Thankyou for the comp, which one is the female vampire??

      Gotta agree with you about the higher standard everyone has done on
      this VIP compared to VIP1, I've experienced huge improvement and can
      see it in evryone elses sculpts. Heh Mat you left out Dom's boxer in
      your list that's a cool mini too.

      Oh yeah question to Bobby Jackson are the invisible man and the Civil
      War soldier going to be in the VIP2 cast
    • mredlon2001@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2001
        > Thankyou for the comp, which one is the female vampire??

        That would be the woman with the blank expression thats standing
        really still.....

        Your right she doesnt LOOK like a vampire, shes got her mouth closed,
        cant see her fangs.

        Its supposed to be the character "Lucy" from dracula.... My first
        sculpting attempt. (wait a minute.... thats a victorian subject isnt
        it? victorian fantasy? horror?.... oops?)
      • broe@iupui.edu
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2001
          Read this in your most kid-like whine:

          I WANNA TARS TARKAS!!!

          I have not been as psyched about a figure as this one in a long time.
          Now all we need is the complete set of 30 green martians with Thoats!

          Makes my Rourke's Drift zombie look really spindly.

          Great, great work,

          Brian S. Roe
          hellbox45