hi

  • Dave Hardy
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2001
      Ive just joined this club cos im interrested in sculpting. Im
      planning an entry for golden demon uk (2001). I will need to scuplt
      some stuff for the conversions and i thought you peeps can help me
      out. i will be happy to send you picture of how my works comming
      along etc..... thanks.

      Dave Hardy
    • swordarm02@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2001
        --- In 1listSculpting@y..., "Dave Hardy" <lidl_dave_2000@y...> wrote:
        > Ive just joined this club cos im interrested in sculpting. Im
        > planning an entry for golden demon uk (2001). I will need to scuplt
        > some stuff for the conversions and i thought you peeps can help me
        > out. i will be happy to send you picture of how my works comming
        > along etc..... thanks.
        >
        > Dave Hardy

        Glad to see you have a mission in mind Dave. So, what's the project for
        GD UK 2001 going to be?

        Drew
      • Bob Lippman
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2001
          At 10:45 AM 3/1/01 +0000, you wrote:
          >Ive just joined this club cos im interrested in sculpting. Im
          >planning an entry for golden demon uk (2001). I will need to scuplt
          >some stuff for the conversions and i thought you peeps can help me
          >out. i will be happy to send you picture of how my works comming
          >along etc..... thanks.
          >
          >Dave Hardy

          Hi Dave, any relation to Victor?

          --
          Bob Lippman <ALTBOB@...>
          Saratoga Springs, New York

          Come see what's new at Strategic HQ!

          http://www.miniaturesbattles.com

          ( ) _ - _ ( )
          ~~ ~~
          ( 0 0 )
          -----------ooO----( )----Ooo------------
          ''' ( ) '''
          ( )
          \ /
          ~~O~~
        • mojodogs73
          Message 4 of 4 , May 13, 2008
            hi pees my names brian am a sculpter in england am 49 have three kids
            but am separated at mo
            and i have my own website and studio and for the past 2 years ive
            been working on vietnam figures and my new terrain system.
            please feel free to vist my web site : model-inspirations.co.uk and if
            you need any help with any project you are working on feel free to
            contact me.