Re: BeeSPutty Q+A

  • crownbear
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 19, 2013
      For small pieces I would recommand the extra firm for sculturs bigger than 10 cm you should take the normal one...

      --- In 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com, Greg Chalik <mrg3105@...> wrote:

      > I don't mind buying some as even a tub of 80g will be plenty for me, but
      > which should I get, normal grey or extra firm?
      >
      > Greg
      >

      > On 15 August 2013 21:44, crownbear <stefan.niehues@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > @Greg Chalik, request a sample and try it, please
      > >

      > > --- In 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com, Greg Chalik <mrg3105@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi Stefan,
      > > >
      > > > I'm not sure I should be requesting a sample, but the advantage of not
      > > > having to mix two compounds is very attractive.
      > > > However, I sculpt very small subjects...6mm high infantry and relatively
      > > > taller cavalry figures. Would BeeSPutty still be suitable for such small
      > > > work?
      > > >
      > > > Regards
      > > > Greg

    • Gerhard Schellert
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 27, 2013
        Hi,
        I tried BeeSPutty and like it very much. For miniatures you should get the hardest available version. If you want to see some really impressive stuff done with BeeSPutty, have a look on this blog: http://runecast-sculpts.blogspot.de/
        Especially have a look for the tiny pets (dogs etc.). If nothing else, these extremely small and still detailed miniatures prove that BeeSPutty can be used even for the finest details. To be honest, I have no idea how Gregor managed to get this level of detail. He explained it to me, but to hear it is one thing but to do it is another :-).
        Gerhard

        Von meinem iPad gesendet

        Am 27.12.2013 um 09:40 schrieb "Simone C." <sicon@...>:

        Hi! So, after so many months could you give some feedback about beesputty? Even images or whatelse could help to understand this medium better J

        Thank You !