Please recommend a tutorial

  • Allen Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2013
      Hi, I am doing some 28mm conversions and need to add some chainmail to a few figures to match what is already on the figs. In the past I have always used a pin to make my chainmail, but this mail is sculpted differently and appears to be pushed to one side or the other in rows. Can someone direct me to a tutorial that might be of assistance? My sculpting experience all lies within 10mm which is easy to make chainmail for. 28mm is something a little more challenging for an amateur like me!

      Thanks - Allen