Re: BeeSPutty Q+A

  • Stefan Niehues
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 12, 2013
      Generally to get fresh polymereputty sticked to baked one you can use
      petrolium jelly (VASELINE) sounds crazy but it works if you use it this
      way. Use a tiny ammount on a brush. Brush it on the baked putty. Use a
      clean brush and try to brush off all you have brushed on. No the film
      that has left is enough to get fresh one stick to the baked one. If you
      work with BeeSPutty just knead it a bit until it get soft and warm than
      you can apply it more easy...
    • Gerhard Schellert
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 27, 2013
        Hi,
        I tried BeeSPutty and like it very much. For miniatures you should get the hardest available version. If you want to see some really impressive stuff done with BeeSPutty, have a look on this blog: http://runecast-sculpts.blogspot.de/
        Especially have a look for the tiny pets (dogs etc.). If nothing else, these extremely small and still detailed miniatures prove that BeeSPutty can be used even for the finest details. To be honest, I have no idea how Gregor managed to get this level of detail. He explained it to me, but to hear it is one thing but to do it is another :-).
        Gerhard

        Von meinem iPad gesendet

        Am 27.12.2013 um 09:40 schrieb "Simone C." <sicon@...>:

        Hi! So, after so many months could you give some feedback about beesputty? Even images or whatelse could help to understand this medium better J

        Thank You !