BeeSPutty Q+A

  • Stefan Niehues
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 12 12:12 AM
      Hi Group,
      thank you Gerhard for informing me. Anyone without a sample of
      BeeSPutty, send a mail with your postal adress to sales@.... I
      have had some problems connecting to 1listsculpting. Now I can read
      online but I have to post offline, curios... But I have read some
      suggestions from the web. We have send out more than 1300 samples until
      now. The size of the sample was choosen because of the shippingterms of
      the german post. I would love to send out bigger samples but this would
      cost a fortune. I will put up a sample package to our webshop so that
      you can order more material for just paying the shippingcosts.
      Take a look to my youtube channel there are vidios in which I show how
      to work with BeeSPutty. If here is any question left, ask it please :-)

      Stefan
    • Gerhard Schellert
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 27, 2013
        Hi,
        I tried BeeSPutty and like it very much. For miniatures you should get the hardest available version. If you want to see some really impressive stuff done with BeeSPutty, have a look on this blog: http://runecast-sculpts.blogspot.de/
        Especially have a look for the tiny pets (dogs etc.). If nothing else, these extremely small and still detailed miniatures prove that BeeSPutty can be used even for the finest details. To be honest, I have no idea how Gregor managed to get this level of detail. He explained it to me, but to hear it is one thing but to do it is another :-).
        Gerhard

        Von meinem iPad gesendet

        Am 27.12.2013 um 09:40 schrieb "Simone C." <sicon@...>:

        Hi! So, after so many months could you give some feedback about beesputty? Even images or whatelse could help to understand this medium better J

        Thank You !