Re: [1listSculpting] BeeSPutty

  • chris259s
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 22, 2013
      Thank you for that information Gerhard. I will look into it a little more.

      Regards,
      Chris

    • chris259s
      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 8, 2013
        If anyone requested the sample but has not received it I suggest that you
        try again. There may have been a blip in the system.

        I requested a sample at the end of last week and it arrived today. I am in
        Europe so it was quite quick.

        Looking forward to trying it out.

        Chris

      • Julio P
        Message 3 of 21 , Aug 9, 2013
          They wrote me confirming the delivery of the free sample. It hasn´t arrived yet, since I live in South America, so it will be some delay for sure. As soon as I receive it , I´ll post some comments from a newbie ;)

          --- In 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com, chris259s@... wrote:

          > If anyone requested the sample but has not received it I suggest that you
          > try again. There may have been a blip in the system.
          >
          > I requested a sample at the end of last week and it arrived today. I am in
          > Europe so it was quite quick.
          >
          > Looking forward to trying it out.
          >
          > Chris
          >
          > ext portions of this message have been removed]

        • poshgoblin
          Message 4 of 21 , Aug 9, 2013
            mine arrived today - I'll post a thanks here as I am not sure how well the Masque mini thingie is working!

            ________________________________
            They wrote me confirming the delivery of the free sample. It hasn´t arrived yet, since I live in South America, so it will be some delay for sure. As soon as I receive it , I´ll post some comments from a newbie ;)

            --- In 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com, chris259s@... wrote:

            > If anyone requested the sample but has not received it I suggest that you
            > try again. There may have been a blip in the system.
            >
            > I requested a sample at the end of last week and it arrived today. I am in
            > Europe so it was quite quick.
            >
            > Looking forward to trying it out.
            >
            > Chris
            >
            > ext portions of this message have been removed]

          • Dave Fredericks
            Message 5 of 21 , Aug 10, 2013
              Mine arrived last week and I’m in the UK, I’m looking forward to trying it
              out, but as of yet am undecided on what to make with it. :-)

              Dave

              _____

              <mailto:1listSculpting%40yahoogroups.com> , chris259s@... wrote:

              > If anyone requested the sample but has not received it I suggest that you
              > try again. There may have been a blip in the system.
              >
              > I requested a sample at the end of last week and it arrived today. I am in

              > Europe so it was quite quick.
              >
              > Looking forward to trying it out.
              >
              > Chris
              >
              > ext portions of this message have been removed]

            • Tim
              Message 6 of 21 , Aug 11, 2013
                I've had mine in the UK for about a week. Like Dave I don't know what to try it out on. I'm not a great sculptor and I've never finished a sculpt - but I don't want to waste it.
                Tim

                --- In 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Fredericks" <ukfreddybear@...> wrote:

                > Mine arrived last week and I'm in the UK, I'm looking forward to trying it
                > out, but as of yet am undecided on what to make with it. :-)

              • Jason Pagura
                Message 7 of 21 , Aug 11, 2013
                  I'm in the US, and my BeeSPutty sample arrived a few days ago. It's a very
                  small amount, but it might be enough to complete a 25~mm figure if there's
                  already a substantial armature. I'll let you know what I come up with when
                  I get around to doing something with it.

                  Jason Pagura
                  zimbach at gmail dot com

                • Simone C.
                  Message 8 of 21 , Aug 11, 2013
                    I want to say thank you to all people who are trying this new medium and
                    will review it. I love fimo and super sculpey, but beesputty seems to fix
                    their flaws so I hope to hear some good things about it (I am not so good as
                    sculptor so I trust in more experienced people J )

                    p.s. I am looking for a seller in Italy or in Eu with less than 10 euros of
                    shipping if possibile

                    <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=260883/grpspId=1705063511/msgId=
                    41953/stime=1376241121>

                  • chris259s
                    Message 9 of 21 , Aug 11, 2013
                      Dans un e-mail daté du 11/08/2013 19:12:32 Romance Daylight Time,
                      zimbach@... a écrit :

                      I'm in the US, and my BeeSPutty sample arrived a few days ago. It's a very
                      small amount, but it might be enough to complete a 25~mm figure if there's
                      already a substantial armature. I'll let you know what I come up with when
                      I get around to doing something with it.

                      You are correct. It is a really tiny sample and I confess that I was a
                      little surprised when it arrived. Obviously I didn't expect a whole block but I
                      did expect something a little more useful. I don't usually use armature so
                      I am not sure what I will try to make with this wee sample. I shall look
                      forward to seeing what others do with it.

                      Regards,
                      Chris

                    • poshgoblin
                      Message 10 of 21 , Aug 11, 2013
                        There could be a competition in there!

                        ________________________________

                        Message 11 of 21 , Aug 11, 2013
                          Dans un e-mail daté du 11/08/2013 21:43:35 Romance Daylight Time,
                          poshgoblin@... a écrit :

                          There could be a competition in there!

                          Now, there's an idea.

                          Chris

                        • poshgoblin
                          Message 12 of 21 , Aug 11, 2013
                            Anyone else?

                            ________________________________

                            Message 13 of 21 , Aug 11, 2013
                              Depends on the deadline. I'm pretty snowed under with commissions at the
                              moment.

                              Dave

                              Sent with AquaMail for Android
                              http://www.aqua-mail.com

                              On August 11, 2013 9:31:04 PM poshgoblin <poshgoblin@...> wrote:
                              > Anyone else?
                              >

                              > ________________________________
                              > From: "chris259s@..." <chris259s@...>
                              > To: 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com Sent: Sunday, 11 August 2013, 21:25
                              > Subject: Re: [1listSculpting] Re: BeeSPutty
                              >

                              > Dans un e-mail daté du 11/08/2013 21:43:35 Romance Daylight Time,
                              > poshgoblin@... a écrit :
                              >
                              > There could be a competition in there!
                              > Now, there's an idea.
                              >
                              > Chris

                            • poshgoblin
                              Message 14 of 21 , Aug 11, 2013
                                well, it's only an idea, and you'd have to get a pool of enough people with samples together to do it - but there is no reason it couldn't be part of your paid work... Dammit, where is Ming-Hua when you need him?

                                ________________________________
                                Depends on the deadline. I'm pretty snowed under with commissions at the
                                moment.

                                Dave

                                Sent with AquaMail for Android
                                http://www.aqua-mail.com

                                On August 11, 2013 9:31:04 PM poshgoblin <poshgoblin@...> wrote:
                                > Anyone else?
                                >

                                > ________________________________
                                > From: "chris259s@..." <chris259s@...>
                                > To: 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com Sent: Sunday, 11 August 2013, 21:25
                                > Subject: Re: [1listSculpting] Re: BeeSPutty
                                >

                                > Dans un e-mail daté du 11/08/2013 21:43:35 Romance Daylight Time,
                                > poshgoblin@... a écrit :
                                >
                                > There could be a competition in there!
                                > Now, there's an idea.
                                >
                                > Chris

                              • r_grella
                                Message 15 of 21 , Aug 11, 2013
                                  --- In 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com, chris259s@... wrote:

                                  > If anyone requested the sample but has not received it I suggest that you
                                  > try again. There may have been a blip in the system.
                                  >
                                  > I requested a sample at the end of last week and it arrived today. I am in
                                  > Europe so it was quite quick.
                                  >
                                  > Looking forward to trying it out.
                                  >
                                  > Chris

                                  I had requested a sample a couple weeks ago, but never heard back, and now I don't see a link for it anymore :(