BeeSPutty

  • Stefan Niehues JUNKMAIL
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 2, 2013
      Anyone without a ticket ? write a maile with the subject "free BeeSPutty
      Sample" to sales@... - dont forget your postal adress and get a
      free sample of our new sculptingputty ...
    • paul snyder
      Message 2 of 21 , Jul 22, 2013
        Does this really work? does anyone have opinions on the BeeSputty itself?

        ________________________________
        Anyone without a ticket ? write a maile with the subject "free BeeSPutty
        Sample" to sales@... - dont forget your postal adress and get a
        free sample of our new sculptingputty ...

      • chris259s
        Message 3 of 21 , Jul 22, 2013
          Dans un e-mail daté du 22/07/2013 18:32:58 Romance Daylight Time,
          incredibletoby44@... a écrit :

          Does this really work? does anyone have opinions on the BeeSputty itself?

          I have never heard of the stuff but that did not surprise me as I live in
          rural France and there are masses of products that we do not get to hear
          about. I did not try to claim a sample as I assumed that the offer was for
          USA only.

          Chris

        • Gerhard Schellert
          Message 4 of 21 , Jul 22, 2013
            It's really no surprise if you have never heared about this stuff because it's a brand new one. It's only available since a few weeks. It was developed over years by the German sculptor Stefan Niehues. So this stuff comes from Germany, not the USA. I'm sure, Stefan will send you a sample to France.

            By the way: BeeSPutty is now also available in an extra firm version, especially for very small details. This one is called "BeeSPutty XF" and I guess you can get samples of this one too.

            Gerhard

            Am 22.07.2013 um 19:15 schrieb chris259s@...:

            > Dans un e-mail daté du 22/07/2013 18:32:58 Romance Daylight Time,
            > incredibletoby44@... a écrit :
            >
            > Does this really work? does anyone have opinions on the BeeSputty itself?
            >
            > I have never heard of the stuff but that did not surprise me as I live in
            > rural France and there are masses of products that we do not get to hear
            > about. I did not try to claim a sample as I assumed that the offer was for
            > USA only.
            >
            > Chris

          • Dave Fredericks
            Message 5 of 21 , Jul 22, 2013
              What's the deal with this stuff? I requested a sample when Stefan posted
              here about it but I haven't heard a thing from him one way or the other?
              Anyone get a sample yet?

              Dave

              Sent with AquaMail for Android
              http://www.aqua-mail.com

              On July 22, 2013 7:52:25 PM Gerhard Schellert <gschellert@...> wrote:
              > It's really no surprise if you have never heared about this stuff because
              > it's a brand new one. It's only available since a few weeks. It was
              > developed over years by the German sculptor Stefan Niehues. So this stuff
              > comes from Germany, not the USA. I'm sure, Stefan will send you a sample to
              > France.
              > By the way: BeeSPutty is now also available in an extra firm version,
              > especially for very small details. This one is called "BeeSPutty XF" and I
              > guess you can get samples of this one too.
              >
              > Gerhard
              >
              > Am 22.07.2013 um 19:15 schrieb chris259s@...:
              >

              > > Dans un e-mail daté du 22/07/2013 18:32:58 Romance Daylight Time,
              > incredibletoby44@... a écrit :
              > > Does this really work? does anyone have opinions on the BeeSputty itself?
              > > I have never heard of the stuff but that did not surprise me as I live in
              > rural France and there are masses of products that we do not get to hear
              > about. I did not try to claim a sample as I assumed that the offer was for
              > USA only.
              > > Chris

            • poshgoblin
              Message 6 of 21 , Jul 22, 2013
                I have also asked him a couple of times - once through his website, and once through regular email. When I have spoken to him before, I have had no problems, so it might be an issue with his spam folder.

                ________________________________
                What's the deal with this stuff? I requested a sample when Stefan posted
                here about it but I haven't heard a thing from him one way or the other?
                Anyone get a sample yet?

                Dave

                Sent with AquaMail for Android
                http://www.aqua-mail.com

                On July 22, 2013 7:52:25 PM Gerhard Schellert <gschellert@...> wrote:
                > It's really no surprise if you have never heared about this stuff because
                > it's a brand new one. It's only available since a few weeks. It was
                > developed over years by the German sculptor Stefan Niehues. So this stuff
                > comes from Germany, not the USA. I'm sure, Stefan will send you a sample to
                > France.
                > By the way: BeeSPutty is now also available in an extra firm version,
                > especially for very small details. This one is called "BeeSPutty XF" and I
                > guess you can get samples of this one too.
                >
                > Gerhard
                >
                > Am 22.07.2013 um 19:15 schrieb chris259s@...:
                >

                > > Dans un e-mail daté du 22/07/2013 18:32:58 Romance Daylight Time,
                > incredibletoby44@... a écrit :
                > > Does this really work? does anyone have opinions on the BeeSputty itself?
                > > I have never heard of the stuff but that did not surprise me as I live in
                > rural France and there are masses of products that we do not get to hear
                > about. I did not try to claim a sample as I assumed that the offer was for
                > USA only.
                > > Chris

              • chris259s
                Message 7 of 21 , Jul 22, 2013
                  Thank you for that information Gerhard. I will look into it a little more.

                  Regards,
                  Chris

                • chris259s
                  Message 8 of 21 , Aug 8, 2013
                    If anyone requested the sample but has not received it I suggest that you
                    try again. There may have been a blip in the system.

                    I requested a sample at the end of last week and it arrived today. I am in
                    Europe so it was quite quick.

                    Looking forward to trying it out.

                    Chris

                  • Julio P
                    Message 9 of 21 , Aug 9, 2013
                      They wrote me confirming the delivery of the free sample. It hasn´t arrived yet, since I live in South America, so it will be some delay for sure. As soon as I receive it , I´ll post some comments from a newbie ;)

                      --- In 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com, chris259s@... wrote:

                      > If anyone requested the sample but has not received it I suggest that you
                      > try again. There may have been a blip in the system.
                      >
                      > I requested a sample at the end of last week and it arrived today. I am in
                      > Europe so it was quite quick.
                      >
                      > Looking forward to trying it out.
                      >
                      > Chris
                      >
                      > ext portions of this message have been removed]

                    • poshgoblin
                      Message 10 of 21 , Aug 9, 2013
                        mine arrived today - I'll post a thanks here as I am not sure how well the Masque mini thingie is working!

                        ________________________________

                        Message 11 of 21 , Aug 10, 2013
                          Mine arrived last week and I’m in the UK, I’m looking forward to trying it
                          out, but as of yet am undecided on what to make with it. :-)

                          Dave

                          _____

                          <mailto:1listSculpting%40yahoogroups.com> , chris259s@... wrote:

                          > If anyone requested the sample but has not received it I suggest that you
                          > try again. There may have been a blip in the system.
                          >
                          > I requested a sample at the end of last week and it arrived today. I am in

                          > Europe so it was quite quick.
                          >
                          > Looking forward to trying it out.
                          >
                          > Chris
                          >
                          > ext portions of this message have been removed]

                        • Tim
                          Message 12 of 21 , Aug 11, 2013
                            I've had mine in the UK for about a week. Like Dave I don't know what to try it out on. I'm not a great sculptor and I've never finished a sculpt - but I don't want to waste it.
                            Tim

                            --- In 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Fredericks" <ukfreddybear@...> wrote:

                            > Mine arrived last week and I'm in the UK, I'm looking forward to trying it
                            > out, but as of yet am undecided on what to make with it. :-)

                          • Jason Pagura
                            Message 13 of 21 , Aug 11, 2013
                              I'm in the US, and my BeeSPutty sample arrived a few days ago. It's a very
                              small amount, but it might be enough to complete a 25~mm figure if there's
                              already a substantial armature. I'll let you know what I come up with when
                              I get around to doing something with it.

                              Jason Pagura
                              zimbach at gmail dot com

                            • Simone C.
                              Message 14 of 21 , Aug 11, 2013
                                I want to say thank you to all people who are trying this new medium and
                                will review it. I love fimo and super sculpey, but beesputty seems to fix
                                their flaws so I hope to hear some good things about it (I am not so good as
                                sculptor so I trust in more experienced people J )

                                p.s. I am looking for a seller in Italy or in Eu with less than 10 euros of
                                shipping if possibile

                                <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=260883/grpspId=1705063511/msgId=
                                41953/stime=1376241121>

                              • chris259s
                                Message 15 of 21 , Aug 11, 2013
                                  Dans un e-mail daté du 11/08/2013 19:12:32 Romance Daylight Time,
                                  zimbach@... a écrit :

                                  I'm in the US, and my BeeSPutty sample arrived a few days ago. It's a very
                                  small amount, but it might be enough to complete a 25~mm figure if there's
                                  already a substantial armature. I'll let you know what I come up with when
                                  I get around to doing something with it.

                                  You are correct. It is a really tiny sample and I confess that I was a
                                  little surprised when it arrived. Obviously I didn't expect a whole block but I
                                  did expect something a little more useful. I don't usually use armature so
                                  I am not sure what I will try to make with this wee sample. I shall look
                                  forward to seeing what others do with it.

                                  Regards,
                                  Chris

                                • poshgoblin
                                  Message 16 of 21 , Aug 11, 2013
                                    There could be a competition in there!

                                    ________________________________

                                    Message 17 of 21 , Aug 11, 2013
                                      Dans un e-mail daté du 11/08/2013 21:43:35 Romance Daylight Time,
                                      poshgoblin@... a écrit :

                                      There could be a competition in there!

                                      Now, there's an idea.

                                      Chris

                                    • poshgoblin
                                      Message 18 of 21 , Aug 11, 2013
                                        Anyone else?

                                        ________________________________

                                        Message 19 of 21 , Aug 11, 2013
                                          Depends on the deadline. I'm pretty snowed under with commissions at the
                                          moment.

                                          On August 11, 2013 9:31:04 PM poshgoblin <poshgoblin@...> wrote:
                                          > Anyone else?
                                          >

                                          > ________________________________
                                          > From: "chris259s@..." <chris259s@...>
                                          > To: 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com Sent: Sunday, 11 August 2013, 21:25
                                          > Subject: Re: [1listSculpting] Re: BeeSPutty
                                          >

                                          > Dans un e-mail daté du 11/08/2013 21:43:35 Romance Daylight Time,
                                          > poshgoblin@... a écrit :
                                          >
                                          > There could be a competition in there!
                                          > Now, there's an idea.
                                          >
                                          > Chris

                                        • poshgoblin
                                          Message 20 of 21 , Aug 11, 2013
                                            well, it's only an idea, and you'd have to get a pool of enough people with samples together to do it - but there is no reason it couldn't be part of your paid work... Dammit, where is Ming-Hua when you need him?

                                            ________________________________
                                            Depends on the deadline. I'm pretty snowed under with commissions at the
                                            moment.

                                            Dave

                                            Sent with AquaMail for Android
                                            http://www.aqua-mail.com

                                            On August 11, 2013 9:31:04 PM poshgoblin <poshgoblin@...> wrote:
                                            > Anyone else?
                                            >

                                            > ________________________________
                                            > From: "chris259s@..." <chris259s@...>
                                            > To: 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com Sent: Sunday, 11 August 2013, 21:25
                                            > Subject: Re: [1listSculpting] Re: BeeSPutty
                                            >

                                            > Dans un e-mail daté du 11/08/2013 21:43:35 Romance Daylight Time,
                                            > poshgoblin@... a écrit :
                                            >
                                            > There could be a competition in there!
                                            > Now, there's an idea.
                                            >
                                            > Chris

                                          • r_grella
                                            Message 21 of 21 , Aug 11, 2013
                                              --- In 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com, chris259s@... wrote:

                                              > If anyone requested the sample but has not received it I suggest that you
                                              > try again. There may have been a blip in the system.
                                              >
                                              > I requested a sample at the end of last week and it arrived today. I am in
                                              > Europe so it was quite quick.
                                              >
                                              > Looking forward to trying it out.
                                              >
                                              > Chris

                                              I had requested a sample a couple weeks ago, but never heard back, and now I don't see a link for it anymore :(