New-ish member

  • ifness@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2013
      Hi folks

      I've been lurking in the background for a while, enjoying reading your
      observations and looking through your sculpts, so I thought it was time
      to come out of the shadows.

      I used to paint Citadel Miniatures as a teenager, although lost patience
      with wargaming, and then gave up when I went to University. A couple of
      years ago I came across a box of miniatures under my old bed in my
      parents' house, and decided to pick up painting again.. and then
      sculpting. I'm pretty mediocre at both, but it brings me technical
      satisfaction nonetheless.

      I'm slowly posting pics and discussions about my sculpts on a blog, and
      welcome any feedback or thoughts either here or there:

      http://ifness-sculpts.blogspot.co.uk/
      <http://ifness-sculpts.blogspot.co.uk/>

      Ifness

    • wpalladino
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2013
        I visited your site and I beleive your sculputers are funnies.
        Some of them with a cthuloid touch.
        Regards.
        Walter.

        --- In 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com, "ifness@..." <ifness@...> wrote:

        > Hi folks
        >
        > I've been lurking in the background for a while, enjoying reading your
        > observations and looking through your sculpts, so I thought it was time
        > to come out of the shadows.
        >
        > I used to paint Citadel Miniatures as a teenager, although lost patience
        > with wargaming, and then gave up when I went to University. A couple of
        > years ago I came across a box of miniatures under my old bed in my
        > parents' house, and decided to pick up painting again.. and then
        > sculpting. I'm pretty mediocre at both, but it brings me technical
        > satisfaction nonetheless.
        >
        > I'm slowly posting pics and discussions about my sculpts on a blog, and
        > welcome any feedback or thoughts either here or there:
        >
        > http://ifness-sculpts.blogspot.co.uk/
        > <http://ifness-sculpts.blogspot.co.uk/>
        >
        > Ifness

      • Dr Ifness
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 10, 2013
          Thanks for the feedback!

          --- In 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com, "wpalladino" <wpalladino@...> wrote:

          > I visited your site and I beleive your sculputers are funnies.
          > Some of them with a cthuloid touch.
          > Regards.
          > Walter.
          >
          > --- In 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com, "ifness@" <ifness@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi folks
          > >
          > > I've been lurking in the background for a while, enjoying reading your
          > > observations and looking through your sculpts, so I thought it was time
          > > to come out of the shadows.
          > >
          > > I used to paint Citadel Miniatures as a teenager, although lost patience
          > > with wargaming, and then gave up when I went to University. A couple of
          > > years ago I came across a box of miniatures under my old bed in my
          > > parents' house, and decided to pick up painting again.. and then
          > > sculpting. I'm pretty mediocre at both, but it brings me technical
          > > satisfaction nonetheless.
          > >
          > > I'm slowly posting pics and discussions about my sculpts on a blog, and
          > > welcome any feedback or thoughts either here or there:
          > >
          > > http://ifness-sculpts.blogspot.co.uk/
          > > <http://ifness-sculpts.blogspot.co.uk/>
          > >
          > > Ifness

        • paul snyder
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 22, 2013
            love the sculpts well done. good thoughts about fimo.