R: [1listSculpting] Re: Super Sculpey Firm?

  • siconfin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2013
      Sculpey (firm and classic) is my favourite medium by now, even if I know, the best medium is the one based on the miniature you are doing :) . I have just a problem with sculpey: I don't know when bake it just because, as said, you can deform it during the sculpting process and adding layers to layers. Baking the skeleton seems a good start, but it is always hard to add sculpey over a baked one or sometimes you change your mind in the middle and so on.