Re: [1listSculpting] Re: Follow on query - moderating

  • chris259s
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2013
      Hi Oli,

      Bob has just left for vacation. He will back 8th July so please get in
      touch with him again then..

      I would certainly love to have someone help unclick everyone from
      moderation or it will be a never ending task.

      Chris

    • oli2001uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2013
        Chris and Bob,

        I'm just following up to see if you want that extra moderation help or not.

        Rgds

        ~ Oli
        Table Warfare Miniatures
        http://tablewarfare.com