BeesPutty

  • gerhardschellert
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2013
      There is a new putty for sculpting miniatures out there. It is called BeesPutty.
      It's a bake able clay and as far as I have tested it by now, it is very promissing.
      If you want to know more, have a look at www.masqmini.com or www.crownbear.de
    • Simone C.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2013
        What are the differences with sculpey firm?

        Thank you!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2013
          It feels a little different while sculpting.
          It's not easy to describe. BP feels more like sculpting wax than SS firm grey and it is not "grainy" like SS firm grey sometimes is. But I just played with BeesPutty for a few days, so it if you wan't to know more about it, you should ask Stefan Niehues, the guy who developed this putty, directly. You'll find links to his emailaddress on masqmini.com or crownbear.de

          Am 02.06.2013 um 22:46 schrieb "Simone C." <sicon@...>:

          > What are the differences with sculpey firm?
          >
          > Thank you!

        • Drew
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2013
            I'm going to try a sample, and if it's suitable, have plans to promote it and use it with my students in my sculpting class at Gencon this Summer.