Re: New to the Group

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30 4:57 AM
      Hi Allan,
      Welcome to the group! It would be nice to see your sculpts. do you have some photos or a link for them? I also sculpt in 10mm and have a new range of Late Romans ready to go into moulds, you can see some of them here:
      http://s1217.photobucket.com/user/The-Baggagetrain/media/10mm/Late%20Romans/baggagetrain019.jpg.html#/user/The-Baggagetrain/media/10mm/Late%20Romans/baggagetrain019.jpg.html?&_suid=1369914868767019101145717853563

      Kind regards
      Stephen
    • mrshortcutz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2013
        Hey Allen, welcome to the group.

        Good to hear that you've started making moulds of your figures. It would be nice to see how they turn out. ;)