Re: [1listSculpting] Bobby Jackson Sculpting Article was Re: Test Post

  • jason wiebe
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 27, 2013
      yeah, i'm still hanging around, too :)

      --
      online portfolio:
      http://www.ifreelance.com/pro/41556

    • jason wiebe
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 27, 2013
        does anyone know why my posts have "guidance refi" determined as the
        recipient at the 1listsculpting group

        --
        online portfolio:
        http://www.ifreelance.com/pro/41556
        http://www.pariahartworks.com
        thanks!
        jason w
        jason@...

      • Robert Fisher
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 27, 2013
          Maybe it's saved as a contact somewhere, cause the address comes across
          correct.

          The list isn't as busy as it used to be. I remember all the VIP events that
          went on years ago. Glad to see all the old faces still around.