Re: Test Post

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 26, 2013
      Test successful.
    • Bobby Jackson
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 26, 2013
        Excellent.

        #hashtag

        (\/) {} }{ (\) | }{

        On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 4:21 PM, Jim <jimlinehan@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Test successful.

      • fabet200
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 26, 2013
          Lima Charlie. Welcome back to the net.

          Faron

          ---- Bobby Jackson <bjackson2000@...> wrote:
          > I have not been able to post here for a while due to
          > technical incompetence This is a test to see if I've repaired the problem.
          > Bobby Jackson
          >

          > #hashtag
          >

          > (\/) {} }{ (\) | }{

        • Kevin
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 27, 2013
            Bobby, this is a coincidence. I have not visited this group in years. Also, I just restored a sculpting article by you to my new Wordpress site. I used to host it and some other sculpting articles on lyonstudio.com. I am working to get them all back up with pictures and finished yours at lunch today. I think you originally wrote it around 1995. Go check it out if you get a chance.

            www.redkobold.com

            Yours is the first sculpting article page.

            Sincerely,
            Kevin Chenevert

            --- In 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com, Bobby Jackson <bjackson2000@...> wrote:

            > Excellent.
            >

            > #hashtag
            >

            > (\/) {} }{ (\) | }{
            >

            > On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 4:21 PM, Jim <jimlinehan@...> wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > Test successful.

          • minimaker3
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 27, 2013
              Good to see you around as well. :) I'm hanging around still though mostly in the background working on keeping spammers out. :)

              Bye, Ming-Hua

              --- In 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin" <kevinchenevert@...> wrote:

              > Bobby, this is a coincidence. I have not visited this group in years. Also, I just restored a sculpting article by you to my new Wordpress site. I used to host it and some other sculpting articles on lyonstudio.com. I am working to get them all back up with pictures and finished yours at lunch today. I think you originally wrote it around 1995. Go check it out if you get a chance.
              >
              > www.redkobold.com
              >
              > Yours is the first sculpting article page.
              >
              > Sincerely,
              > Kevin Chenevert
            • jason wiebe
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 27, 2013
                yeah, i'm still hanging around, too :)

                --
                online portfolio:
                http://www.ifreelance.com/pro/41556

              • jason wiebe
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 27, 2013
                  does anyone know why my posts have "guidance refi" determined as the
                  recipient at the 1listsculpting group

                  --
                  online portfolio:
                  http://www.ifreelance.com/pro/41556
                  http://www.pariahartworks.com
                  thanks!
                  jason w
                  jason@...

                • Robert Fisher
                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 27, 2013
                    Maybe it's saved as a contact somewhere, cause the address comes across
                    correct.

                    The list isn't as busy as it used to be. I remember all the VIP events that
                    went on years ago. Glad to see all the old faces still around.