Sculpting needed

  • gavin.tyler@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2013
      Hi All,

      I've been sculpting 28mm minis for a few years now but I've come to the edge of my comfort zone... To complete a project I need to get some help from (hopefully) someone here...

      I need a Moped and a motorbike from the 1960s for our Mods vs Rockers game. They will be for a 28mm miniatures range and will need to be to take riders and passengers (which I will do to keep them consistent) The Moped will need to have additional extra wing mirrors etc.

      I can supply images, but google mods and rockers and you will see exactly what I'm looking for.

      Please email me at gav@... to discuss rates, availability etc.

      Many thanks for looking!