Hello Friends

  • Sam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013
      Hello,

      I am new to the sculpting game. I was recently looking for an interesting hobby and remembered my love of DnD and their miniatures (which sadly I hardly ever get to play anymore) and I realized I wanted to try sculpting miniatures. I have yet to invest in tools, putty, or clay yet because I am trying to do some studying and shop around for good deals on the things I need.

      My first goal is rather ambitious but I really would like to be able to sculpt a collection of monsters, gods, and people from the Lovecraftian Mythos.

      Thanks you,
      Sam