Re: [1listSculpting] New Sculpt, half-orc pirate alchemist

  • Robert Grimley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2013
      Thanks for the comments Todd, much appreciated. The grenade/hand seam
      looked much better without my optivisor but you are quite correct. I
      built the grenade onto the end of the armature to anchor it and built
      the hand around it. I'll spend more time getting better definition next
      time. My caster pointed out that the hat brim will probably be pushed
      back against the head in mastering which is ok as they often looked like
      that but if I can reinforce it a bit I'd rather minimise the shift.

      As for the chain shirt - that's roleplaying for you. I intended the
      figure to be in a chain shirt with a simple bandana but as the game
      developed he picked up a magic hat and posh overcoat. No self respecting
      half orc is going to pass up some tasteless bling so I had to sculpt
      them on. Since then he has won some daft eagle headed epaulettes. It
      isn't a commercial figure but I have to draw the line somewhere!

      Rob