Re: [1listSculpting] Adobe Photoshop CS2 is now available free from Adobe’s site

  • fabet200
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2013
      I would second getting CS2. I've used it for years to clean up and modify the concept art I do for clients. Saved me enormous amounts of time and frustration. It still useful beyond concept art - I've seen where Adam Hughs still uses it for finishing his work.

      That said I recently got a new computer and took advantage of the introductory price to get into Adobe Cloud and CS6. Also very much worth it.

      ---- kcontos <kcontos@...> wrote:
      > Adobe Photoshop CS2 is now available free from Adobe's site. It's obviously an older (2005)version, but more than adequate for most people's needs. http://www.adobe.com/downloads/cs2_downloads/index.html
      >
      > I downloaded the files last night, but have yet to install it, but it does have PDF instructions.
      >
      > I have added that and a lot of new resources on the fabulous Mini Sculptin' Link Page:
      >
      > http://fortressfigures.com/kcontos/
      >
      > also posted in this site's links>resources section
      >
      > Newest sites, amazingly enough, have NEW! in bold italic with yellow highlighting preceeding them, and include a variety of references to expand your artistic horizon, hone your skills, and delight your senses.
      >
      > WARNING! Some sites have varying amounts of nekkidness and other stuff that sensitive souls, such as your boss, coworkers, teachers, librarian, or mommy may find distressing, offensive, inappropriate, or against whatever policies or rules that may apply. Open any anatomy, pin up, pulp art and fantasy illustration links at your own risk. I have had no personal experience with any of the vendors that sell armor, weapon, and costume reproductions, the sites are posted only for visual references. If you have any interesting sites you would like me to post, or notice any dead links or sites that have been taken over by some purveyors of unrelated naughtiness, drop me an email. Other than graciously providing web space for this page, the fine folks at Fortress Figures are not responsible for the content, so if you find anything offensive, annoying, or disagreeable, contact me, not them

    • M.L.B.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 10, 2013
        Thank you for the link - the 'setup' is asking for a 'serial number' - can you tell me where to find this?  Thanks. M.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 17, 2013
          The numbers are listed on the download site.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 17, 2013
            I see now.
            Thank you!