introduction

  • aftermath544
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 30, 2012
      Hi..I'm new to this group just saying hello. I am a professional figure painter and have been painting full time since 1991. My company is Aftermath Miniatures....the dot com one. I have sculpted on and off throughout this period. I'm hoping to pick up a few tips here ..and already have done on the faq's...and maybe give a few tips.
    • ThomasV
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 9, 2013
        Looks like this site has been quiet awhile, I just happened to pop in and figured that I'd say welcome. I checked out your site, I have to say I love the chef miniature and I spotted some Hasselfree minis, which is a personal favorite manufacturer. Was hoping that you had some more Sci fi material as my interests are strongly camped in that genre being a founding editor of Frontier Explorer magazine.

        None the less welcome.