New Table Warfare Armatures (15mm, 18mm & 20mm)

  • oli2001uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29 7:01 AM
      Soon, we will be adding a new selection of Armatures to the Table Warfare website. Like our other armatures they have legs and body in a pre-posed position, but have blank heads and missing arms in order to facilitate maximum use of the pose. Unlike our existing collection, these new armatures will always come with small foot-spikes to enable you to mount them into a cork or vice easier.

      http://tablewarfare.com/images/quick_example_new_armatures.png

      All armatures can be used as part of a `finished` miniature that will be moulded, cast and sold commercially. They may not, however be reproduced as `armatures`.

      The listed height is from bottom of foot to top of head (when standing straight, legs together).

      Currently we stock armatures in 25mm, 28mm and 32mm scales, but have our first casting back of some armatures in 15mm, 18mm and 20mm. These armatures will go on the website for public sale soon, but we thought we'd offer first choice here.

      5x 15mm Armatures = £2.03 (2.7p per mm)
      5x 18mm Armatures = £2.43 (2.7p per mm)
      5x 20mm Armatures = £2.70 (2.7p per mm)

      10x 15mm Armatures = £3.75 (2.5p per mm)
      10x 18mm Armatures = £4.50 (2.5p per mm)
      10x 20mm Armatures = £5.00 (2.5p per mm)

      They will be up for sale individually too, and if you're interested I can speed up production of some images to help you chose individual poses.

      1x 15mm Armature = £0.45 (3p per mm)
      1x 18mm Armature = £0.54 (3p per mm)
      1x 20mm Armature = £0.60 (3p per mm)

      Due to some casting issues, we also have a selection of headless armatures. These all have the foot spikes to mount into a cork (or hand vice) but do not have heads. Before rejecting these back to the workshop we thought we'd see if any of you would find this useful enough to purchase discounted headless versions.

      Existing Armatures

      http://tablewarfare.com/25mm-armatures-with-license.htm
      http://tablewarfare.com/28mm-armatures-with-license.htm
      http://tablewarfare.com/32mm-armatures-with-license.htm

      Weapons (can also be sold with commercial rights)
      http://tablewarfare.com/32mm-weapons-for-miniatures.htm
    • Mike Siggins
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2013
        Nice product, I would certainly be interested in the 32mm versions.

        However, arms and faces would be a necessity.

        Any plans?

        Mike