Need Sculptor(s)

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28 6:18 PM
      I will keep this short and sweet. I currently have a sci-fi game in development but due to the success of so many projects on Kickstarter, there is a shortage of miniature sculptors with time on their hands. So I am reaching out to you guys. The job would require the artist to commit to at least 5 miniatures in the range and it is a paying gig. Please contact me for more details. Serious inquiries only please. Don't waste everyone's time. Thanks for taking a loot and your consideration.

      david.husser@...