Making in Paper and Card from Print Outs

  • garyrobertmckayaa
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2012
      I have been developing ways to make models and objects from computer print outs. I have published a manual and some integrated template sets in geodesics (including 2v dome from one sheet) rocketry (working rocket0 and marble races. The templates are published copyleft with the mission of developing a resource of templates for all. Opportunities for affiliate marketers too. See www.opensourcetemplates.wordpress.com
      Regards Gary