28mm Scale Squat Scrunt type for your critique

  • noblemodels@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2012
      http://www.noblemodels.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/squat1.jpg

      Hi

      I am new to this group, here is one of my sculpts, he is a scrunt type wearing a gas mask holding a pistol. He is quite stocky. What do you think of him?

      This is not my first sculpt.

      Thanks

      Alix
    • poshgoblin
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2012
        I like him - he reminds me of the old Metal Magic space marines - they were great!

      • noblemodels@rocketmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 8, 2012
          Thanks

          I am doing some more so will post piccys soon