Re: What you can probably expect- was 15 mm rifles - how to do?

  • Eli
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 2, 2012
      Hey folks,

      I am glad I found this thread.

      The simply instruction has been useful but the discussion of the business end of things has been most curious.

      In my various attempts at contracting other and sculpting my own figures, I have inquired of several companies/artists and have never once encountered a situation where having masters cast for weapons wouldn't have cost me nearly as much in molding as a set of figures.

      Most folks simply seem either unable and/or unwilling to run molds without having a full load or charging you for one. the best bet I have found is somebody willing to let me either buy into or piggy back on one of their molds but then that mixes my stuff in with theirs.

      -Eli
    • mishima2511
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 4, 2012
        Yes an interesting thread indeed. Especially for those of us interested in 15mm....
        Tim
        www.gomidesigns.co.uk for WW1 and Vietnam 15mm Wargames Vehicles