Looking for sculptor to do 10mm horses dollies

  • Maciek
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2012
      Hello all,
      I'm looking for sculptor, who would do for me 10 mm horses.

      There should be 5-6 poses of trotting horses (acording to pictures provided). The horses with simple harness only (18th century type), without any saddles, schabraques, etc. Something like Old Glory Grand Scale horses.
      They should be similar to Old Glory in size, may be slightly bigger.
      As they are intended to be used for line of 18th century cavalry, with possibility of commercial use, so I will buy full rigths to them.

      If anyone interested, please reply to this thread or send me an e-mail.

      Maciek