Reminder: NaMinSculptMo

  • Jeff LaMarche
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      Just a reminder to the list. Even though November is over, NaMinSculptMo is not. We started on Nov. 9, so Dec. 9th would be the earliest anybody should be using as a deadline.

      But, again, this is more of a self-motivational thing, so even if you haven't started, it's not too late. It's a rolling one-month self-motivational tool :)

      I'm hoping to post more pictures tonight. I have a new head in progress. It's still a little larger than I intended, but nowhere better than before and in the realm of reasonable.

      Anybody else still going?