Indiecon for Indie Sculptors

  • loizoudarkun@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2011
      Dear List members,

      as the main organiser of Indiecon (www.indiecon.net) I am offering demo tables for any minis sculptors who wish to show their craft. please note that over 10 indie RPG publishers will be present and this nmay be a good opportunity to get work and raise your profile. There will also be over 300 paying resident guests looking to purchase games and minis at the event.

      Please let me know if you are interested.

      Chris

    • Elton Waters
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2011
        is accomodation free too?

        Elton Waters, sculptor/writer Alternative Armies