Any Legions Of Steel fans here?

  • grendeljd74
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17 5:53 AM
      Hey all,

      Don't know if there are any old fans of the Legions Of Steel/Planetstorm game on here or not, but in case there are, they have a new forum up and running and plans are afoot to re-release the game as early as this upcoming fall season.

      Being mini's sculptors & conversion enthusiasts, I figured there must be a few of you out there who have at least heard of it...

      Have a look, join in and enjoy - this isn't a spam link, the forum is officially sanctioned by Clark Browning, one of the original creators of the game.

      http://los.turtleshellprod.com/index.php

      take care,
      grendeljd
    • grendeljd74
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2013
        Hello all,

        I'm wondering if any sculptors around here remember a game called Legions Of Steel, released back in the 90's.

        There is movement behind the scenes to bring this game back, and its possible that if this happens, new figures may need to be sculpted. If anyone from this group might be interested in a job like that, or just loves that old game, I suggest you check out/sign up on the new forum that exists for old fans of the game that is officially endorsed by Clark Browning, one of the original creators of LoS;

        http://los.turtleshellprod.com/index.php

        There is also a mobile app game version of LoS currently in development, so hopefully a broader awareness of the brand will be on the rise again soon.

        take care all,
        Josh
      • grendeljd74
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 15, 2013
          I should also add that since I made an almost identical post about this a couple years back, there were some setbacks on trying to get the game released in boardgame format in 2011, but as I said below, there is still effort being made to get a re-release project underway.