Making Miniatures again

  • lu_17225
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011
      Ok i took a loooong break. I'm going to start working on some stuff again but i want to make 2mm-5mm sculpts Would milliput be an acceptable putty for this type of work? Im not too sure about its properties. I was using polymer clay for 15mm sculpts but i dont like how hard it is to work.
    • Lust_82@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011
        Nope. Mulliput while it has its uses, would be horrible for 2mm people and maybe just "okay" for 2mm scale vehicles...if you really wanted to sculpt in that small of a scale I would recommend pro-create or the famous greenstuff.