Heretic's Ball contest ends this month!

  • heresyminiatures
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2010
      Hi all
      Don't forget that the sculpting contest I am running closes at the end of this month!

      http://forum-of-doom.com/index.php?topic=13037.0

      There have only been a couple of entries so far, so please do have a go!

      Although I am most interested in sci-fi and monsters this time around, I am in fact more than happy to consider any fantasy/horror/other genre entries too, so don't feel too constricted!

      See the link above for the details...

      cheers
      Andy Foster

      Heresy Miniatures Ltd
      www.heresyminiatures.com
    • Heresy Miniatures
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28, 2010
        Hi all

        Don¹t forget, the Heretic¹s Ball Sculpting Contest ends at the end of this
        month ­ so far there are less than half a dozen entries so considering there
        are thousands of sculptors on this list I would hope for a few more by the
        31st of August!

        Details: http://forum-of-doom.com/index.php?topic=13037.0

        Entries so far:
        http://forum-of-doom.com/index.php?board=61.0

        Cheers and good luck if you enter!

        Andy Foster

        Heresy Miniatures Ltd
        www.heresyminiatures.com

      • todd@thrashweb.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 29, 2010
          I don't feel like registering for the forums right now, but
          I gotta say that I want 4 of those Were-Turtles shipped to my doorstep
          ASAP.