New to the Group! .. HELLO!!! :)))

  • Suzi-Q The Standard Poodle
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2009
      Thanks for this Great Group!
      I have been building Miniature homes and platform bases for years!

      Currently I have 3 platforms on ebay for Halloween and one Nativity Base for Christmas!

      I hope to help with questions and I am Sure I will learn a lot in this group! :))))
      If you get a chance please visit the 23 items we have on EBAY http://shop.ebay.com/rosal1224/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

      Best Regards,
      Jeannette
    • NoseGoblin
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2009
        I think your ebay auction is a bit off topic