Hi

  • john_rcvs
    Message 1 of 28 , Jan 14, 2009
      Hi peeps.
      I just joined up. :O)
    • john_rcvs
      Message 2 of 28 , Jan 15, 2009
        Oops. I think I added this to someone else's topic instead of making
        my own.. sorry :S

        --- In 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com, "john_rcvs" <john_rcvs@...> wrote:

        > Hi peeps.
        > I just joined up. :O)

      • 694faaa86ff4c8037f04705fc573149b
        Message 3 of 28 , Jan 2, 2014

          Probably best to also say Hi first...

          I used to be a member of this site many moons ago (2005 - 2010).  I've been a sculptor for  some time.  Learned the game from my Father - Who I think is one of the top sculptors out there.

          I'm glad to be back and look forward to chatting with you all.

          Simon