[Norton AntiSpam] Re: [1listSculpting] Finding decent Greenstuff

  • Ming-Hua
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2008
      Hi,

      > I get my greenstuff from the original manufacturer, ie Polymerics
      Systems in the USA, which was recently bought by a UK company.
      Do you mean Whitford worldwide? Going from the websites Polymerics
      systems is a subsidary of Whitford which originated in the US. They
      have an UK branch.

      As to Sylmasta manufacturing putty, I remember from the mails of a
      representative from them that they do not just sell putty but also do
      product development. The A&B putty (their version, not the original
      USA one) and those coloured putties are theirs I believe. Though I
      don't know if they do the production themselves too. As to Kneadatite,
      it's been a while since I checked but years ago there was another
      company that told me they produced Green stuff as a licenced product
      to be sold as a bulk product. Sylmasta only did the reselling (and
      repacking). I've no idea what the current situation is. I'll see if I
      can find out.

      Bye, Ming-Hua