Re: lazy sunbather

  • mattboyd_uk
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2008
      Gerhard -

      Did you go to Blackpool?!

      Matt
    • gschellert@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 1, 2008
        Hi Matt,

        I´m afraid, that might be the most stupid question since a long time, but what is in Blackpool?

        Is there a convention or something like that?

        To defend myself, I have to say, that I´m from Germany :-)

        Gerhard

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 1, 2008
          Real cool. Very nice relaxed atmosphere. This would make for a nice
          desk display piece.
        • mattboyd_uk
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 2, 2008
            Hi Gehard,

            Just a small (attempt!) at humor. Blackpool is a dreary seaside resort
            on the west coast of Britain, where it rains a lot. It was a bit
            laboured I know, especially for someone not from these parts. Nice
            sculpt though!

            Matt