Re: [1listSculpting] sculpting scaly beasts?

  • richard Sweet
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2007
      Well I did one not too long ago (it was a project log as opposed to a tutorial) I have some better photos of him if you would like some but hopefully the link below will help (about 9 pages long though)

      http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/Thee_Forsaken_One/index.php?showtopic=13197&st=0&hl=

      Darwin Oliver Green <darwin_green5@...> wrote: anyone know of any good sculpting tutorials for sculpting reptilian
      beasts?